Widgets Magazine
Page 92 of 141 FirstFirst ... 428788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 3525

Thread: Cannabis

Default Re: Time to Legalize Cannabis for recreational and medicinal use.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoAko View Post
    Somebody needs to write all of them a marijuana prescription so they all chill the F out

Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    I posted earlier about what they check for invalid signatures (yes, they check for duplicate signatures), as well as clarifying that signature collectors *do not* have to be OK residents now (they used to have to be, but a court ruling changed that).

http://www.okctalk.com/showthread.ph...51#post1040651
    Gotcha, didn’t go far back enough.

Quote Originally Posted by gopokes88 View Post
    Say goodbye to those dumb rules. AG just told them to repeal them.

https://newsok.com/article/5601783/s...ards-authority
    Just another example of our corrupt, regressive, overly conservative, bible thumping, religion obesessed government at work..........

Quote Originally Posted by PhiAlpha View Post
    Just another example of our corrupt, regressive, overly conservative, bible thumping, religion obesessed government at work..........
    I really wish people would quit blaming Christians for everything...Conservative does not equal Christian. Thinking so is pure, unadultered ignorance...

They’re all going to be fired and hopefully prison so that’s a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny d View Post
    I really wish people would quit blaming Christians for everything...Conservative does not equal Christian. Thinking so is pure, unadultered ignorance...
    Yes very true.

Which is more annoying; the person who keeps making the sames redundant posts, or the person who keeps making redundant posts trying to call out the redundant poster?

But to your point, the only reason the AG released that statement is because this absurd corruption between the Oklahoma health department & the pharmacy director came to light.

He knows the state of Oklahoma is about to get the **** sued out of them & that is his only concern.

The former. You can only blame earthquakes, the economy, tornadoes, the heat, dogs barking, people wearing mismatched clothes, bad traffic, and too many feral cats on the religious right so many times before it becomes a joke.

As for why the AG did what he did, I'm glad we have a mind reader on the board. It should make predictions easier. Any hints on tomorrows powerball?

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    The former. You can only blame earthquakes, the economy, tornadoes, the heat, dogs barking, people wearing mismatched clothes, bad traffic, and too many feral cats on the religious right so many times before it becomes a joke.

As for why the AG did what he did, I'm glad we have a mind reader on the board. It should make predictions easier. Any hints on tomorrows powerball?
    Why do I have to be a mind reader when the AG said they should rescind their changes because it was basically illegal? Making illegal decisions gets you sued.

To bad your more concerned with trying to troll me with a lame joke then trying to make intelligent posts.

the only reason the AG released that statement is because this absurd corruption between the Oklahoma health department & the pharmacy director came to light.
    This is different than saying that the AG said they should "rescind their changes because it was basically illegal". You're ascribing a motive. Maybe they just did their job. From the timing standpoint, it seems like the AG's recommendations came before the corruption came to light. But you assume to know their motivation. Hence, I'd like to make use of your psychic abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    This is different than saying that the AG said they should "rescind their changes because it was basically illegal". You're ascribing a motive. Maybe they just did their job. From the timing standpoint, it seems like the AG's recommendations came before the corruption came to light. But you assume to know their motivation. Hence, I'd like to make use of your psychic abilities.
    I kind of ascribe to this motive. Hunter most likely did what he did because first, 57% of the people wanted it to. Secondly, they dont like it when the govt plays games and changes things they voted on, even if they voted no. And lastly, hes still in a primary battle for state AG. Im sure he did this to not hurt himself in this runoff. I mean the guy is Pruitt's understudy (and we all now how Pruitt feels about legal weed), plus he admitted he voted against it. This was a political move imo. If this was after Nov and he had won the nomination, my guess is you would see no help from him on making these rules go through quickly.

Thats just my thoughts on it.

Quote Originally Posted by onthestrip View Post
    I kind of ascribe to this motive. Hunter most likely did what he did because first, 57% of the people wanted it to. Secondly, they dont like it when the govt plays games and changes things they voted on, even if they voted no. And lastly, hes still in a primary battle for state AG. Im sure he did this to not hurt himself in this runoff. I mean the guy is Pruitt's understudy (and we all now how Pruitt feels about legal weed), plus he admitted he voted against it. This was a political move imo. If this was after Nov and he had won the nomination, my guess is you would see no help from him on making these rules go through quickly.

Thats just my thoughts on it.
    I know him personally,

He told the board it was illegal because when he did his research into it, it was illegal.

Hunter checks his personal bias' at the door.

Blog Entries

Once you get more than 2/3rd (33-35) of the states on board with some kind of marijuana legalization; you're less likely to see any backlash from the Federal government along the lines of strict enforcement. They are well cognizant of states being treated as individual provinces with the freedom to self-govern. Really think that Oklahoma is ready to turn a page; follow the lead of neighbors like Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico & Arkansas.

Our farmers are looking for new crops; especially something like a weed that would bring in more per pound/bushel than corn, peaches, soybeans or wheat.

Medical/Recreational marijuana will provide farmers another crop alternative; it will also present a whole new legal spectrum of challenges for lawmakers & law enforcement. Colorado has had recreational marijuana on their books since 2012; we don't need to re-invent the wheel when it comes to enforcement.

Texas will have border concerns with Texans driving to Thackerville, Marietta & Madill or crossing Lake Texoma/Red River on their return to the Lone Star state. You just might see more Texans migrate to Oklahoma as a result of MJ laws--the bible belt buckle shifts to North Texas.

Blog Entries

Classen Re: Time to Legalize Cannabis for recreational and medicinal use.

Pete or anyone with Pete's approval,

Create us a marijuana post icon, smile or Weed Emoji:

Time to get up in the game since this is a hot topic.

Quote Originally Posted by jccouger View Post
    Which is more annoying; the person who keeps making the sames redundant posts, or the person who keeps making redundant posts trying to call out the redundant poster?

But to your point, the only reason the AG released that statement is because this absurd corruption between the Oklahoma health department & the pharmacy director came to light.

He knows the state of Oklahoma is about to get the **** sued out of them & that is his only concern.
    Seeing as how I’ve called him out a handful of times over 8 years and the poster you’re referring to has made those posts a handful of times weekly and sometimes daily over the same time frame, I would definitely say the former out of sheer repetition alone regardless of the annoying content. Though I guess annoying is in the eye of the beholder.

And how do you know that was his motive? He could’ve taken the last to weeks to review the situation, similar cases around the country and anything else he felt necessary to make an informed decision and then made it.

Also this sort of I’ll nonsense going on behind the scenes is exactly to a T what conservatives hate.

nm

Seeing as how I’ve called him out a handful of times over 8 years and the poster you’re referring to has made those posts a handful of times weekly and sometimes daily over the same time frame, I would definitely say the former out of sheer repetition alone regardless of the annoying content. Though I guess annoying is in the eye of the beholder.

And how do you know that was his motive? He could’ve taken the last to weeks to review the situation, similar cases around the country and anything else he felt necessary to make an informed decision and then made it.
    He has as much right to post what he post as you do posting what you post. If you don't like it scroll on by. I like his posts for the most part.It seems you have run him off as I haven't seen him post in this thread for a while. Not good man

Went and signed both petitions this morning at Captivape on Memorial in OKC. Both petitions were almost full as I was signing on the last page!

Just make sure you sign and write as legible and accurate as possible.

There was quite a crowd at Meridian & NW Expwy for the petitions this morning.

Now the question is whether SQ 797 makes it on the ballot this November. NewsOK doesn’t think so: https://newsok.com/article/5602309/r...ovember-ballot

Quote Originally Posted by gopokes88 View Post
    I know him personally,

He told the board it was illegal because when he did his research into it, it was illegal.

Hunter checks his personal bias' at the door.
    I too know Mr. Hunter. I am polar opposite of him politically. I will say he is a 100% stand up guy. I would put my trust in him.

Quote Originally Posted by BG918 View Post
    Now the question is whether SQ 797 makes it on the ballot this November. NewsOK doesn’t think so: https://newsok.com/article/5602309/r...ovember-ballot
    Here is by drumbeat again, residents of Oklahoma continue to VOTE into power people who shove a finger at the will of the people . I DO NOT believe it is so complex that a question like this cannot be drafted and placed on the ballot for NOVEMBER in AUGUST, but when people vote the party line this is what you get, DISREPECT.

Quote Originally Posted by BG918 View Post
    I feel like this SQ will have more vocal and organized opposition than did 788. Seems reasonable to think it won't make this year's ballot. Until they get all the signatures, and get them approved, it's a moot point anyway.

Thread Information