Widgets Magazine
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: In-n-Out Burger

Default Re: In-n-Out Burger

Give me Shake Shack over In-N-Out any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    Give me Shake Shack over In-N-Out any day of the week.
    Love Shake Shack!

With the talk about wages in the thread, I was at in and out burger when I visited Dallas this weekend. There was a sign outside advertising hiring at $11 per hour. If I was a high schooler I would be applying.

Of course it was delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    I agree, I'd rather have a Shake Shack here.
    Why is it so good? Are the shakes better than the ones at the Sonic?

Quote Originally Posted by emtefury View Post
    With the talk about wages in the thread, I was at in and out burger when I visited Dallas this weekend. There was a sign outside advertising hiring at $11 per hour. If I was a high schooler I would be applying.

Of course it was delicious.
    If their burgers are so delicious, why the hell did they name it In-N-Out Burger? That just isn't a very appetizing name.

Quote Originally Posted by brian72 View Post
    Habit burger is good too !!!
    So is the Garage, like their Hawaiian burger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty View Post
    If their burgers are so delicious, why the hell did they name it In-N-Out Burger? That just isn't a very appetizing name.
    Fast food. Get in, get your burger, get out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty View Post
    As in, you could get in and out of the restaurant very quickly. In 1948, they were among the first restaurants - if not the first - to have a drive-through in the way we know it today, allowing for a faster speed of service vs the carhop system that was prevalent then. Source: https://www.quora.com/How-did-In-n-Out-get-its-name

Just thought I would add that I got to visit with a store manager at one of the Dallas locations about two weeks ago. He mentioned that there had been an internal survey this summer for store managers about potential relocation to OKC. He has heard that OKC and Houston are candidates for their next major market but he thinks that OKC could be first. This truly is the greatest fast food chain in America IMHO. I would urge all of you to contact In-N-Out corporate about our city.

http://www.in-n-out.com/contact

I'm sure that we will eventually see them here but for us die hard fans that day can't come soon enough!

In-n-Out is probably the worst fast food burger I have ever had in my life. The fries arent even edible.

Mind-blowing that this **** burger chain has a thread 9 pages long in a market where we dont even have one.

Remember when people lost their minds when Krispy Kreme finally showed up in OKC, then they realized it was just another donut?

In-N-Out will be similar, only people will realize it tastes like **** compared to virtually any other burger in the metro.

HangryHippo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
    In-n-Out is probably the worst fast food burger I have ever had in my life. The fries arent even edible.

Mind-blowing that this **** burger chain has a thread 9 pages long in a market where we dont even have one.

Remember when people lost their minds when Krispy Kreme finally showed up in OKC, then they realized it was just another donut?

In-N-Out will be similar, only people will realize it tastes like **** compared to virtually any other burger in the metro.
    Bro, do you even burger?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    Bro, do you even burger?
    Yes, and thats why I have such a low opinion of this place. In-N-Out is exactly the kind of **** sandwich that would gain its popularity on the West coast where people have never actually eaten a good burger in their lives.

My favorite thing about In-n-Out Burger is the limited selection. You order a hamburger or a cheeseburger then you move out of the way so the next person can order. No standing around for five minutes trying to decide if you want the #1,#2,#3. . .and so on. JMO!

Cool story bruh

Yes, and thats why I have such a low opinion of this place. In-N-Out is exactly the kind of **** sandwich that would gain its popularity on the West coast where people have never actually eaten a good burger in their lives.
    I will admit their fries leave a little bit to be desired, but to take a dump on the burgers? You are insane.

It's not in the same league as a Nick's burger, etc. because -- well it's not in the same league. It's a fast food restaurant--it's market is shared by McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Carl's Jr, and Jack In The Box. In-N-Out has the best fast food burger by far.

It's unfair to compare it to a burger at a sit-down restaurant or greasy-spoon, because it's not even the same category.

Quote Originally Posted by catch22 View Post
    I will admit their fries leave a little bit to be desired, but to take a dump on the burgers? You are insane.

It's not in the same league as a Nick's burger, etc. because -- well it's not in the same league. It's a fast food restaurant--it's market is shared by McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Carl's Jr, and Jack In The Box. In-N-Out has the best fast food burger by far.

It's unfair to compare it to a burger at a sit-down restaurant or greasy-spoon, because it's not even the same category.
    You are right, that would be unfair. That's why i didnt do that. I specifically said its the worst fastfood burger.

I specifically said its the worst fastfood burger.
    Correct, you did. But you also said "compared to virtually any other burger in the metro." Thus, people are objecting to that unfair comparison.

Naw fam.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1472402854591.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	12959

I'm not as extreme as some here, but honestly? I've had both and I'll take Whataburger anyway and I know several friends who've felt the same. We've even had the discussion at work and the opinion was pretty much unanimous. I mean, I'm all for more chains and businesses. But I don't hold it on some alter.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    I'm not as extreme as some here, but honestly? I've had both and I'll take Whataburger anyway and I know several friends who've felt the same. We've even had the discussion at work and the opinion was pretty much unanimous. I mean, I'm all for more chains and businesses. But I don't hold it on some alter.
    I agree Whataburger is good fast food burger. And so is Five Guys. But this homeboy up here is acting like In-N-Out is garbage and McDonalds makes a better burger. Which is asinine and a total grab at trying to get attention. With that said I feel as though there are 2 levels of fast food burgers, and the ones mentioned are in the upper level for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuplar View Post
    I agree Whataburger is good fast food burger. And so is Five Guys. But this homeboy up here is acting like In-N-Out is garbage and McDonalds makes a better burger. Which is asinine and a total grab at trying to get attention. With that said I feel as though there are 2 levels of fast food burgers, and the ones mentioned are in the upper level for sure.
    As a burger lover, I can't complain about any burger joint. Each one really has their own flavor which I may crave one day and not the next. There are times when the flavor of the In-N-Out burger does not sound good, but a BBQ double cheeseburger at Burger King does sound good. Other days a McDonald's standard double cheeseburger sounds good. The quality and flavor of each vary, so really it is difficult to honestly compare taste which is a completely impossible thing as each of us have different tastes, and your body craves different flavors day to day and even meal to meal.

Hate to be a buzz killer but if you don't want a date with the widow maker like I had, you need to make sure that burger you like doesn't have trans fat in it. Artery disease is real and trans fats are a cause. (I only eat Freddys Steak Burgers now. )

Quote Originally Posted by Zuplar View Post
    I agree Whataburger is good fast food burger. And so is Five Guys.

Thread Information