Thread: Car Spotting in OKC

Default Re: Car Spotting in OKC

Quote Originally Posted by Zuplar View Post
    Right behind it.
    Zuplar,
    That's sick! Funny, but sick.
    C. T.

I see that car quite often, for being a Lambo and all. I believe that is the same car that has 'BWayne' as his license plate?

Reviving an old thread...I was recently driving north on Broadway and spotted what I think was a Ferrari 430 parked outside the new Broadway 10 restaurant in downtown OKC. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...t_20080605.jpg

That's not so surprising because I'd seen a Ford GT parked there in the past. What WAS surprising was that after I'd finished eye-balling the Ferrari, I looked up to see that I was following a white Maserati Ghibli!

A week or so earlier, I was driving up the Broadway Extension to Edmond when I noticed some kind of cool silver car in my rear-view mirror. At first I thought it was a new Corvette, but as it got closer, I saw I was wrong. I wondered if it was a Lotus, but when it pulled past me, I saw that it was too big to be a Lotus. I caught a glimpse of the tiny maker's badge on the rear hatch, but all I saw was that it started with an "M". I started rolling around different makers in my mind, but couldn't come up with anything. As we got closer to Edmond, I decided to pull up close enough to be able to read the badge. OH...it said, "McLaren"! Yeah...it figured. lol

I was just on NW Hwy a little while ago and followed what i believe was a Lamborghini Aventador for about a mile, it was black. I googled images and that is the closest image i could find. I was right behind it at one point at a stoplight but didnt take pictures because i was too busy looking and listening to it. Pretty sweet car.

Saw a Rolls Royce Wraith going east on NW 63rd today around 3PM. Very nice and certainly stood out.

In the last week or so...a red Tesla Roadster going south on Penn at Memorial and a silver Bentley going south on the Kilpatrick at about the Wilshire exit.

I lol at this thread now haha...

Literally every time I step out I see at least 2 or 3 Rolls Royce's, Bentley's and I have seen several 4+ million cars within the past month. The amount of high-end cars here is insane. 0_o

A murdered out Rolls Royce Ghost recently moved into my apartment complex. Will try to snap a picture when I can; it's real sharp.

9. Default Re: Car Spotting in OKC

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    I lol at this thread now haha...

Literally every time I step out I see at least 2 or 3 Rolls Royce's, Bentley's and I have seen several 4+ million cars within the past month. The amount of high-end cars here is insane. 0_o
    Maybe for you.

A Corvette that's newer than 10 years is a unicorn where I live lol

Quote Originally Posted by TaoMaas View Post
    A week or so earlier, I was driving up the Broadway Extension to Edmond when I noticed some kind of cool silver car in my rear-view mirror. At first I thought it was a new Corvette, but as it got closer, I saw I was wrong. I wondered if it was a Lotus, but when it pulled past me, I saw that it was too big to be a Lotus. I caught a glimpse of the tiny maker's badge on the rear hatch, but all I saw was that it started with an "M". I started rolling around different makers in my mind, but couldn't come up with anything. As we got closer to Edmond, I decided to pull up close enough to be able to read the badge. OH...it said, "McLaren"! Yeah...it figured. lol
    Yeah I saw a white McLaren that I pulled up next to on Memorial and he headed north on Penn. Beautiful car.

You know what Lotus stands for? ........

Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

Quote Originally Posted by Timshel View Post
    A murdered out Rolls Royce Ghost recently moved into my apartment complex. Will try to snap a picture when I can; it's real sharp.
    Priorities? I would buy a house first.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh GAWD the Smell! View Post
    Maybe for you.

A Corvette that's newer than 10 years is a unicorn where I live lol
    Did you ever make a decision on the Z06? That would be a sweet ride for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by emtefury View Post
    Priorities? I would buy a house first.
    The apartment that I stay at has several Ferrari's and a McLaren 650s. Though I love cars, I would likely buy a house first so I have some security before I heavily invested in a sports car like that.

15. Default Re: Car Spotting in OKC

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Did you ever make a decision on the Z06? That would be a sweet ride for sure!

I'll probably buy a GS and supercharge it. Cheaper and faster.

Quote Originally Posted by rezman View Post
    You know what Lotus stands for? ........

Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
    Thanks for reminding me of the TG reference they made. Laughed then, laughed now.

Some kind of Ferrari heading south on Rockwell at Reno. Must have been lost.

^^^ A while back I saw a yellow one with a female driver getting on N bound I-44 from SW 29th & May. Maybe she was lost too.

Thread Information