Widgets Magazine
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Car Spotting in OKC

1. Default Re: Car Spotting in OKC

KD also had (has?) a Maybach and the infamous conversion van with the Longhorn rims.

Default Re: Car Spotting in OKC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	10048Click image for larger version. 

Views:	193 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	10049Click image for larger version. 

ID:	10049

Sorry they are sideways my first attempt at posting pictures and they are from my phone but this was parked out of 800 Sheridan today.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieNate View Post
    Sorry they are sideways my first attempt at posting pictures and they are from my phone but this was parked out of 800 Sheridan today.
    OkieNate,
    That's fine, at my age, I drive a little "sideways".
    C. T.

np! Beautiful car and thanks so much for the pictures!

There was a black Lexus LFA sitting in front of Red Prime yesterday. Someone needs to get a shot of that one.

Views:	203 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	10048Click image for larger version. 

ID:	10049Click image for larger version. 

ID:	10049
    Now that is sweet.

Saw this one last night at Walmart Danforth & Santa Fe. I've seen this truck in traffic multiple times, but this is first time up close... '59 Chevy Apache.

Views:	119 
Size:	2.38 MB 
ID:	10052

Quote Originally Posted by rezman View Post
    Saw this one last night at Walmart Danforth & Santa Fe. I've seen this truck in traffic multiple times, but this is first time up close... '59 Chevy Apache.

Views:	119 
Size:	2.38 MB 
ID:	10052
    I use to drive a truck just like that even same color.. it was my grandfathers.. my brother has it now in shawnee

Auto Alley

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Is that yours?
    Yes.

I was driving down I-44 yesterday and saw something really cool looking coming up in my side mirror in the left lane. As it got closer i realized it was a black Lamborghini Gallardo, not sure what year, it did have a wing on the back. Car was flawless and amazing. I waved at them as they passed by and they returned the wave, also the passenger gave me a thumbs-up which made me feel really good. In fact that might have just made my day! The car sounded great too...i had to follow them for a while until they exited the hwy.

Quote Originally Posted by stratosphere View Post
    Yes.

I was driving down I-44 yesterday and saw something really cool looking coming up in my side mirror in the left lane. As it got closer i realized it was a black Lamborghini Gallardo, not sure what year, it did have a wing on the back. Car was flawless and amazing. I waved at them as they passed by and they returned the wave, also the passenger gave me a thumbs-up which made me feel really good. In fact that might have just made my day! The car sounded great too...i had to follow them for a while until they exited the hwy.
    Was it a guy in his early thirties? A friend of mine that lives in Edmond just bought a black one and put fin on it. It is flawless.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    Was it a guy in his early thirties? A friend of mine that lives in Edmond just bought a black one and put fin on it. It is flawless.
    I didn't really get a look at the driver but the passenger looked fairly young.

Quote Originally Posted by stratosphere View Post
    Yes.

That's beautiful man! I just rode in an Austin Healey alongside of a 60's Vette

I have seen one BMW i8 around my hood recently

Technically, I think they're motorcycles, but I've seen two Polaris Slingshots downtown in the last couple of weeks.

2015 Polaris Slingshot | 3 Wheel Motorcycle - Reverse Trike

Quote Originally Posted by TaoMaas View Post
    Technically, I think they're motorcycles, but I've seen two Polaris Slingshots downtown in the last couple of weeks.

And a ton of fun, but it feels like a death trap. Also really hot. Can't imagine them in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by TaoMaas View Post

It's legally a motorcycle, but it's driven like a car with a manual transmission, so there's not much else to associate it with motorcycles. I've seen several of them around lately; black, red, and white. They look pretty fun, but I'm not sure I'd feel great about being so close to the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    That's beautiful man! I just rode in an Austin Healey alongside of a 60's Vette
    thanks

Saw this little Mercedes camper van today out in Arcadia by the Round Barn..... Pretty cool.

Views:	94 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	10698

Views:	107 
Size:	2.01 MB 
ID:	10697

I saw an absolutely beautiful AC Shelby Cobra yesterday driving north on Broadway Extension. Viper blue with white stripes. They exited on 10th. I wish I had the time to follow it to it's destination in Midtown to take some pics. Someone was waiting for me though.

I was eating at Chickfila in Yukon, walked out and saw this. I'm amazed that someone would be willing to park it in such a busy fast food restaurant parking lot.

If you ever feel like a little cruise come out to Mustang on any third Thursday of the month. There is a classic's club that has a mini show and there are always some newer street cars and the like. pretty night for it tonight and I saw them gathering up in the Mustang Bowel parking lot but we were a bit tired tonight and came straight home.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    If you ever feel like a little cruise come out to Mustang on any third Thursday of the month. There is a classic's club that has a mini show and there are always some newer street cars and the like. pretty night for it tonight and I saw them gathering up in the Mustang Bowel parking lot but we were a bit tired tonight and came straight home.
    Is that close to the Mustang Colon parking lot?

Quote Originally Posted by ljbab728 View Post
    Is that close to the Mustang Colon parking lot?
    Right behind it.

Thread Information