Widgets Magazine
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Sauced on Paseo

Default Re: Sauced on Paseo

I sadly never went to the old Sauced, but I quite like the pizza at the reopened location. (And consider myself somewhat of a self-proclaimed pizza snob at that). *shrug*

2. Default Re: Sauced on Paseo

Quote Originally Posted by LocoAko View Post
    I sadly never went to the old Sauced, but I quite like the pizza at the reopened location. (And consider myself somewhat of a self-proclaimed pizza snob at that). *shrug*
    I like it too, although I must admit the old pizza was better. I love the new bar area and the Pizza Rolls and Garlic Knots on the appetizer menu are outstanding.

Give this place a little time. They will get their feet back under them after being closed for so long.

let's all calm down. it's just a restaurant. some people are going to like it and some people won't. i don't think we need to challenge posters to defend their thoughts again here and then get upset when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    let's all calm down. it's just a restaurant. some people are going to like it and some people won't. i don't think we need to challenge posters to defend their thoughts again here and then get upset when they do.
    Ah, sorry, didn't see the challenge due to page break so misread the situation.

I ate at Sauced today for lunch and got a chance to look at the new arcade they are going to open. They have the main part of the restaurant and then the bar upstairs. Behind the bar, they are building out an arcade with mostly vintage games. The ones I noticed were The SImpsons, Street Fighter II, Burger TIme, TMNT, Space Invaders, X-men, NBA Jam and more (I can't remember them all, I would bet there was 25 of them).

In addition to the cool, older arcade games, they have four older gaming systems that are partnered with TV's from the same time frame. For example, there is a Nintendo Entertainment System that was released in the 1980's so they have a TV from the same era. Super Nintendo, Game Cube, etc. Not sure how many games each have, but it's set up on the old bar.

They didn't have an exact opening date for it, but I hope it does well. It's a great extension of Sauced and the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    I ate at Sauced today for lunch and got a chance to look at the new arcade they are going to open. They have the main part of the restaurant and then the bar upstairs. Behind the bar, they are building out an arcade with mostly vintage games. The ones I noticed were The SImpsons, Street Fighter II, Burger TIme, TMNT, Space Invaders, X-men, NBA Jam and more (I can't remember them all, I would bet there was 25 of them).

In addition to the cool, older arcade games, they have four older gaming systems that are partnered with TV's from the same time frame. For example, there is a Nintendo Entertainment System that was released in the 1980's so they have a TV from the same era. Super Nintendo, Game Cube, etc. Not sure how many games each have, but it's set up on the old bar.

They didn't have an exact opening date for it, but I hope it does well. It's a great extension of Sauced and the bar.
    Nice, thanks for the info. I drove past this going to Frida for mother's day and couldn't tell if that was an extension of the Sauced bar or a different concept all together.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeBurner View Post
    Nice, thanks for the info. I drove past this going to Frida for mother's day and couldn't tell if that was an extension of the Sauced bar or a different concept all together.
    Yeah, it is an extension because you can get food from Sauced and a drink from the bar and go in there.

I talked to the GM for about 15 minutes and he had some great, cool ideas for the space, but wanted to make sure it made sense first. The ideas would be cool but wouldn't really make the company money so they are weighing those options.

Thread Information