Widgets Magazine
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack in the Box

Default Re: Jack in the Box

Looks like Tulsa might get a few too.

and these in Moore and Norman.

The Oklahoma City-area locations Jack in the Box officials confirmed will include:

Moore: SW 19th and Fritts Blvd.
    Midwest City: SE 29th and Air Depot Blvd.
    Norman: 12th Ave. and Main St. and 24th Ave. and Robinson St.

Default Re: Jack in the Box????

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

3. Default Re: Jack in the Box

Must be the old Pizza Inn pad then right on 29th between Santa Fe and the gas station.

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    Must be the old Pizza Inn pad then right on 29th between Santa Fe and the gas station.
    That's the spot, but it's just a grassy lot now

5. Default Re: Jack in the Box

It may not be common knowledge but there used to be one at NW 23rd and I-44. It's an Arby's now.

Quote Originally Posted by usmbubba View Post
    That's the spot, but it's just a grassy lot now

Santa Fe? That is about five miles west of Air Depot and in a very blighted area on the edge of Capitol Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    Santa Fe? That is about five miles west of Air Depot and in a very blighted area on the edge of Capitol Hill.
    Not Santa Fe the street..... Santa Fe Cattle Company the restaurant at 29th and Air Depot.

Quote Originally Posted by oneforone View Post
    Not Santa Fe the street..... Santa Fe Cattle Company the restaurant at 29th and Air Depot.
    Since there is an intersection called SE 29 and Santa Fe, you should have been specific and said "Santa Fe Cattle Company."

Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    Since there is an intersection called SE 29 and Santa Fe, you should have been specific and said "Santa Fe Cattle Company."
    Why? This is a conversation about MWC.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Why? This is a conversation about MWC.
    That doesn't matter. However, there are people that might think there is a Santa Fe in Midwest City. Please be specific. No one can read your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth
    that doesn't matter. however, there are people that might think there is a santa fe in midwest city. please be specific. no one can read your mind.
    lighten up, francis. -M

12. Default Re: Jack in the Box

Well smooth you seem to be the only one that didn't make the connection here. Why don't you pull that stick of rudeness out of your butt too.

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    Well smooth you seem to be the only one that didn't make the connection here. Why don't you pull that stick of rudeness out of your butt too.
    LMAO - from profile:

smooth has not made any friends yet
    Duh..

Quote Originally Posted by ms7168 View Post
    It may not be common knowledge but there used to be one at NW 23rd and I-44. It's an Arby's now.
    I remember that one and miss it.

My wife mentioned she heard that an Olive Garden is supposed to go in on 29th. Anybody else heard this?

Quote Originally Posted by ewoodard View Post
    My wife mentioned she heard that an Olive Garden is supposed to go in on 29th. Anybody else heard this?
    I think i've heard about them putting one in at the I-40 and Sooner development... I haven't heard about the 29th area though. I just hope and pray that whatever they put in on 29th.... PLEASE, I REPEAT... PLEASE DO NOT put in ANOTHER steak house!! 5 IS ENOUGH!!!! (sarcasm about the 5) But seriously we have enough steak houses on 29th.. How about some Mexican food, Seafood, Italian food, ANYTHING!! Why not a P.F. Chang or something?!

17. Default Re: Jack in the Box

I've always heard Olive Garden for Sooner...although that project sure looks dead right now. BWW got built and then nothing has happened at all! Where's all that develoment that was supposed to spring up?

29th does have Qdoba and Panda...granted they are fast food. I would think you would see a Pei Wei before an actual Changs though. Changs is too expensive for the area. Plus there are a ton of Mexican places in town. It just happens that all the steak places are concentrated in one area...unless you count Chequers. And Primo's is just around the corner.

I'd love a Chipotle over there. Qdoba just isn't that good.

19. Default Re: Jack in the Box

Agreed Luke. Qdoba just didn't really do anything for me....the rice wasn't flavored very much so it was really bland. Chipotle has some yummy guacamole too.

I agree about Qdoba also - plus expensive for what they offer.

There's a place in Addison that I wish would open up here - Cantina Laredo.

Holy crap - I just looked and there's one near Penn Square? Guess I should drive north sometimes, huh?

never mind...

21. Default Re: Jack in the Box

It's not bad...not great either. You pay a lot for just above par food. They're a pretty big chain....but it's sort of like Abuelos. Americanized Tex-Mex. Nothing wrong with that, just different.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauri101 View Post
    I agree about Qdoba also - plus expensive for what they offer.

There's a place in Addison that I wish would open up here - Cantina Laredo.

Holy crap - I just looked and there's one near Penn Square? Guess I should drive north sometimes, huh?

never mind...
    Cantina Laredo is excellent! We have them down here in DFW and they are constantly busy and packed. There should be no reason why OKC should not support it. JOB is very prevelant down here, it is ok for fast food but I try to eat healthier and prefer fresh, quality food.

Jack in the Box owns Qdoba. A few weeks ago, I saw a Jack in the Box truck delivering product to the Quail Springs Qdoba. I did a little online research and found they have owned Qdoba since 2003.

Very good news. Been waiting forever, where will this be located?

I-35 Service Road by Furr's/Warren's?

Matt

19th & Fritts Blvd by Chili's and Home Depot is what a previous post stated.

Thread Information