Widgets Magazine
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18636465666768
Results 1,676 to 1,688 of 1688

Thread: Braum's

1. Default Re: Braum's

Quote Originally Posted by OkieBerto View Post
    Getting back to Braums. My Co-worker took some friends from out of town to the Braums on Memorial and MacArthur. His God son had never been. They all loved it and said the place was busy at 830pm in the evening and it was clean with good service.
    Yes! Everyone, be it friends or family, when they come to visit wants to go to Braums at least once during their visit--and they come from Colorado, California, New England, all of them LOVE Braums. They love the quality and especially the price. So, we may see all the warts because we are around it all the time, but believe me, the out of towners we have visiting throughout the course of the year are big fans.

Default Re: Braum's

We had some friends move to Salt Lake City about 30 years ago. One of their now adult kids came back for a visit about 10 years ago and the first place he wanted to go eat was Braums so we took them there/ It's like when I go back to Chicago one of the first places I want to go eat is White Castle.

Quote Originally Posted by zefferoni View Post
    You're technically right, in that it - by definition - is supposed to be better than a livable wage. at least based on FDR's intention when he called for a minimum wage to be created in the United States.
    And FDR intended for retired people to live on Social Security in their retirement years and how did that work out?

Quote Originally Posted by gjl View Post
    And FDR intended for retired people to live on Social Security in their retirement years and how did that work out?
    It was meant for people to love 10 or so years after retiring, not 25 or so.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bison34 View Post
    It was meant for people to love 10 or so years after retiring, not 25 or so.
    And funded considering birth rates that were higher then. Lower birth rates jeopardizes the funding structure. Not just with SS, but is a problem with many, many families with no, or with few kids to support elderly parents.

I just went to the Bruams at Council and Reno. $5.29 for a dozen of eggs. What? Checked Walmart $2.82 Walmart. $2.49 Target. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH EGGS PRICES AT BRUAMS.

Had a quick bite at the Braum's on Danforth last night and it was packed. There were softball and volleyball games at Sequoyah and football practice and most of the patrons had school gear on and either having been to game or on their way. Place was clean and organized. Aside from not being able to understand the kid calling ticket numbers, it was a great experience.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    I just went to the Bruams at Council and Reno. $5.29 for a dozen of eggs. What? Checked Walmart $2.82 Walmart. $2.49 Target. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH EGGS PRICES AT BRUAMS.
    Maybe because they are actually fresh at Braums.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Maybe because they are actually fresh at Braums.
    Fresh how sometime they came from Indiana.

We don't usually get eggs at Braums but got a dozen extra large there about a month ago and they were huge. Bigger than Walmart or even Egglands Best extra large and 2 of the Braums eggs were double yoke. I couldn't tell you what we paid for them though.

https://www.braums.com/braums-online-ordering-down/

Maybe they gave up with their online ordering from the grocery side...??

Also note the spelling of 'apologize' �� ��

Quote Originally Posted by Bits_Of_Real_Panther View Post
    https://www.braums.com/braums-online-ordering-down/

Maybe they gave up with their online ordering from the grocery side...??

Also note the spelling of 'apologize' �� ��
    They spent way too much money to install that system to just let it go away. However the store I used to work at maybe gets 1 or 2 mobile orders a week. Also went yesterday eggs were $5.59

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    They spent way too much money to install that system to just let it go away. However the store I used to work at maybe gets 1 or 2 mobile orders a week. Also went yesterday eggs were $5.59
    Thats about what I paid at Homeland.

Thread Information