Widgets Magazine
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11565758596061
Results 1,501 to 1,507 of 1507

Thread: OnCue OKC Expansion

Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Not so much dealing with expansion but seemed a good place to put it.

On Cue uses an app call Fuel Forward which is free. You use it to pay at pump or inside instead of having to physically use your card. What is nice is that it gives you .05 cents off per gallon. Even better is they run specials. On July 4th, it was an additional .17 cents per gallon for a total of .22cents per gallon off. Was limited to 30 gallons. Nice little savings. My wife and I both went and filled up our cars that day.

NW Ex & May:

OnCue now owns land one lot up from the SE corner of 240 and Eastern. I predict a store will be built as the industrial park as built up between Eastern and Bryant.

4. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    Not so much dealing with expansion but seemed a good place to put it.

On Cue uses an app call Fuel Forward which is free. You use it to pay at pump or inside instead of having to physically use your card. What is nice is that it gives you .05 cents off per gallon. Even better is they run specials. On July 4th, it was an additional .17 cents per gallon for a total of .22cents per gallon off. Was limited to 30 gallons. Nice little savings. My wife and I both went and filled up our cars that day.
    If you use a Phillips 66 card you get an additional $0.10 off per gallon.... I've been using the app for years and I never carry a balance on the card so I've never paid a penny of interest... Depending on what discounts they are giving I'm usually getting $0.15 to $0.25 discount a gallon and sometimes as much as $0.50.... It's a pretty good chunk of change as much fuel as I buy for farm equipment and vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by NavySeabee View Post
    OnCue now owns land one lot up from the SE corner of 240 and Eastern. I predict a store will be built as the industrial park as built up between Eastern and Bryant.
    https://www.okctalk.com/showthread.php?t=46626&page=3

Post 66, Pete posted about it. It was just in the thread of the OKC 577 development, not this one.

OnCue has filed a building permit application for the NE corner of Wilshire and Broadway.

The new location on N. May Ave & United Founders Blvd looks complete on the outside with the laying of sod and landscaping in place. I noticed many tradesmens' pickup trucks occupying the parking lot. Hoping for a grand opening date notification.

Thread Information