Widgets Magazine
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1156575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1549

Thread: OnCue OKC Expansion

Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Not so much dealing with expansion but seemed a good place to put it.

On Cue uses an app call Fuel Forward which is free. You use it to pay at pump or inside instead of having to physically use your card. What is nice is that it gives you .05 cents off per gallon. Even better is they run specials. On July 4th, it was an additional .17 cents per gallon for a total of .22cents per gallon off. Was limited to 30 gallons. Nice little savings. My wife and I both went and filled up our cars that day.

NW Ex & May:

OnCue now owns land one lot up from the SE corner of 240 and Eastern. I predict a store will be built as the industrial park as built up between Eastern and Bryant.

4. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    Not so much dealing with expansion but seemed a good place to put it.

On Cue uses an app call Fuel Forward which is free. You use it to pay at pump or inside instead of having to physically use your card. What is nice is that it gives you .05 cents off per gallon. Even better is they run specials. On July 4th, it was an additional .17 cents per gallon for a total of .22cents per gallon off. Was limited to 30 gallons. Nice little savings. My wife and I both went and filled up our cars that day.
    If you use a Phillips 66 card you get an additional $0.10 off per gallon.... I've been using the app for years and I never carry a balance on the card so I've never paid a penny of interest... Depending on what discounts they are giving I'm usually getting $0.15 to $0.25 discount a gallon and sometimes as much as $0.50.... It's a pretty good chunk of change as much fuel as I buy for farm equipment and vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by NavySeabee View Post
    OnCue now owns land one lot up from the SE corner of 240 and Eastern. I predict a store will be built as the industrial park as built up between Eastern and Bryant.
    https://www.okctalk.com/showthread.php?t=46626&page=3

Post 66, Pete posted about it. It was just in the thread of the OKC 577 development, not this one.

OnCue has filed a building permit application for the NE corner of Wilshire and Broadway.

The new location on N. May Ave & United Founders Blvd looks complete on the outside with the laying of sod and landscaping in place. I noticed many tradesmens' pickup trucks occupying the parking lot. Hoping for a grand opening date notification.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    The new location on N. May Ave & United Founders Blvd looks complete on the outside with the laying of sod and landscaping in place. I noticed many tradesmens' pickup trucks occupying the parking lot. Hoping for a grand opening date notification.
    Anyone know if an open date has been announced?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    OnCue has filed a building permit application for the NE corner of Wilshire and Broadway.
    I drove by this morning and noticed someone working on the powerline and a small crew out there. Not sure if it has to do with this or not.

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    I drove by this morning and noticed someone working on the powerline and a small crew out there. Not sure if it has to do with this or not.
    They are going to start putting in roads; mainly the N/S Oklahoma Ave. connector from Wilshire to the Half.

They are going to start putting in roads; mainly the N/S Oklahoma Ave. connector from Wilshire to the Half.
    ++++1

This cannot happen soon enough

The structural steel beams have been placed into the ground at the upcoming NW 13th & Classen Blvd location.

The OnCue on May just north of NW Expressway is still not open:

14. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

The OnCue on May just north of NW Expressway is still not open:

Just saw that it is officially open today!

Here is a quick list of the newly completed, under construction, and planned OnCue locations:

Just stopped by and it’s mostly the same as other locations with a few slight differences.

1. The gas pumps are faster than any of the other locations
    2. The entry doors are automatic, not handles.
    3. The screen at the pumps is upgraded.
    4. Apparently the coffee selection has been expanded.

Again, nothing too crazy, but glad they are doing some obviously needed upgrades.

I treated myself to a meal from The Grill at the new N. May Ave & United Founders Blvd location consisting of a fully dressed chicken fried steak sandwich, large drink and seasoned small fries all for $7.46. Pretty darn economical if I say so myself.

Here is a quick list of the newly completed, under construction, and planned OnCue locations:

Coltrane and Covell? Are you sure it isn’t Coltrane and Danforth? Because that’s what I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    For what it’s worth, I went to the oncue today at 39th and Portland and asked the person at the desk when they thought the May and expressway location was going to open. He said corporate wanted it to be open by July 4th and he shook his head thinking it would me more like mid-August. He said the one on 13th and classen and the one on 35 and Grand they hope to have open by the end of the year. He said the store at May and expressway he will be the GM at.
    Looks like you had the good scoop back on May 27.

Quote Originally Posted by Dob Hooligan View Post
    Looks like you had the good scoop back on May 27.
    It's funny, I actually talked to the person I referenced in your post at the new store about talking to him months ago and he remembered me. I said I guess you were right and corporate was wrong, huh? He said first time for everything...

In response to the future OnCue planned stores, I find it interesting they will have three stores in a row along Portland/HWY74, the existing store at 164th, and then planned stores for 178th/Portland and 192nd/Portland.

I mean, I guess if you are going to build a gas station, OnCue would be the one you want.

Quote Originally Posted by scottk View Post
    In response to the future OnCue planned stores, I find it interesting they will have three stores in a row along Portland/HWY74, the existing store at 164th, and then planned stores for 178th/Portland and 192nd/Portland.

I mean, I guess if you are going to build a gas station, OnCue would be the one you want.
    Yeah I did not realize they were building new locations so close. Multiple in my area are only two miles away from existing locations. Given the scale of store and restaurant they tend to have, I would have expected more like 4-5 would be as close as would want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Yeah I did not realize they were building new locations so close. Multiple in my area are only two miles away from existing locations. Given the scale of store and restaurant they tend to have, I would have expected more like 4-5 would be as close as would want them.
    Build to stop 7-11, QT or Casey's from gaining a foothold

7-11 and Casey's (at least the stores they took over) stations were in the area decades before them. Guess that might work for QT.

I believe 7-11 owns the opposite corner at 178th and Portland, along with Braums on the south east side.

Thread Information