Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hatch

Default Re: Hatch

Hatch at Chisholm Creek under construction. Photo from Fitzsimmons Architects:

Hatch Chisholm Creek is set to open March 12th.

Still working on the finishing touches but the space is really shaping up and looks super cool IMO.

Now hiring on-site.

3. Default Re: Hatch

Funny, it obviously has the same design DNA as the original, and I know that there will be tables set up to that seating. The place will be awesome. But right now it looks like one hell of a nightclub.

no joke... if this were from an 80's action movie, the main villain would office out of that loft area.

I was just thinking, this looks like a trapper keeper from my childhood. I like it.

Went to the new one in Chisholm Creek this morning. It was really good.

I ordered the french toast and it was the best I've ever had. The space is really open and inviting. Loved it! Will definitely go back.

Press release:

Press Release: Hatch Early Mood Food Announces Next Location in SWOKC
    Filling the void Hatch had in the Southwest Oklahoma City Metro Area

Oklahoma City, OK – [September 24, 2024) – Hatch Early Mood Food®, a locally-owned Oklahoma favorite, is proud to announce their fourth location within Paul Odom’s Châtenay Square development of Southwest Oklahoma City. This expansion marks a significant milestone for the brand, which has become a staple in the community since its inception in 2016.

Hatch Early Mood Food® has delighted guests with its inventive menu, featuring iconic dishes like the Oklahoma-shaped Pancake and the Loaded Hashbrown Tumblers. Each Hatch location is a feast for the senses, with bright blue, green, and yellow tones leading to the restaurant's signature "cracked egg" LED ceiling. This latest location continues the tradition, offering a full-service bar, community seating, an inviting dining room, and a patio, opening daily at 6 a.m.

The new corporate location will be situated at SW 104th & Penn, further embedding Hatch into the local community and making it more accessible to brunch enthusiasts across the city. “We are thrilled to continue our growth with this site and to bring the unique Hatch experience to even more Oklahomans,” said Jeff Dixon, Founder & CEO of Hatch Early Mood Food®. “As a locally-owned business, we are committed to maintaining the high standards of quality, creativity, and community engagement that have made Hatch a beloved destination.”

Since opening its doors in 2016, Hatch Early Mood Food® has quickly gained a loyal following, becoming a go-to spot for those seeking a fresh and vibrant brunch experience. As Hatch continues to expand, it remains dedicated to delivering the same exceptional service and innovative menu that guests have come to love.

8. Default Re: Hatch

I haven't been to Hatch before, but I have to know... does the name have anything to do with Hatch green chiles? I need a great breakfast burrito, New Mexican style! All I saw on their online menu was a green chile cheese burger...

I think its more like an egg pun.

Quote Originally Posted by bamarsha View Post
    I haven't been to Hatch before, but I have to know... does the name have anything to do with Hatch green chiles? I need a great breakfast burrito, New Mexican style! All I saw on their online menu was a green chile cheese burger...
    Perhaps it's referencing eggs hatching? Not really sure but no, hatch chile is not the theme.

I encourage you to check it out! It's our favorite breakfast place. They have incredible pancakes, their monte Cristo is to die for; really we haven't had anything on the menu that we didn't just love.

11. Default Re: Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by bamarsha View Post
    I had a great one of those at Rocky Mountain Grill in Edmond. Check it out.

Every time I go to Hatch, I ask myself why I don't go more often. Definitely one of my favorite breakfast spots.

Thread Information