Widgets Magazine
Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 44950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1622

Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

1. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    Tim MacMahon talked about that today. He doesn't expect more than a fine. Apparently the NBA sticks right to the rule book for suspensions and there's nothing in the book regarding players throwing objects on the court.
    Well to be fair he did miss the ref. Like most of the shots he took.

2. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Quote Originally Posted by FighttheGoodFight View Post
    Well to be fair he did miss the ref. Like most of the shots he took.
    Good point!

Blog Entries

Thunder Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Dallas Mavericks 95 @ Oklahoma City Thunder 117

Box score https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401657231

Attendance: 18,203

Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

HELL YEAH! Emphatic F U to anyone who thought the mavs would easily win this series.

5. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

That 2nd half was a throttling!

J Dub absolutely went off in that 4th quarter.

Blog Entries

Aaron Wiggins totally caught the Mavs off guard.

Blog Entries

Western Conference Semifinals - Game 2,
    Dallas Mavericks @ Oklahoma City Thunder
    Paycom Center, OKC - 8:30 PM
    TV - ESPN - RADIO - WWLS-The Sports Animal Oklahoma City (98.1 FM), Tulsa (97.1 FM)
    Oklahoma City leads series 1-0

9. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Lu Dort and Cason are game changers as well, Mavs didnt see that defense coming.

Fun game last night, we are deep, have great team chemistry & they are locked in. Hopefully smoke em again in game 2.

Timberwolves or Nuggets are going to be a matchup problem. Either Jokic or all the bigs from the Wolves will be tough. We are also a matchup problem for anyone with the depth, bench scoring & different combinations over the course of a game and long series.

I stopped watching after the first quarter. Shai missed half of his free throws. It seems the Thunder play too close when I watch, and being the superstitious neurotic disaster that I am, I needed to tune out.

The alley-oop from Giddey to Holmgren was insanity.

I am so thrilled this team is putting up such a great season.

For Round 2, are they doing the same deal with half priced food before the game?

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    For Round 2, are they doing the same deal with half priced food before the game?
    Yes

I feel that SGA should of won of the MVP. Joker just got it because of his name, and has won it 2 times already. SGA is the better player and is more valuable to the team, and has propelled our team to the next level. What hurts SGA and the Thunder is a lot of people have not seen him play, due to lack of media coverage, nationally televised games, and being in a small market.

The Thunder and SGA literally have to make a name for themselves, being in the playoffs propels them, and the further they go in the playoffs the more media attention they get, as well as all games are nationally televised. Being only a few teams left in the playoffs the media is forced to cover them, whether they like it or not. Just tired of the this team is too young and inexperienced rhetoric.

15. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Quote Originally Posted by G.Walker View Post
    I feel that SGA should of won of the MVP. Joker just got it because of his name, and has won it 2 times already. SGA is the better player and is more valuable to the team, and has propelled our team to the next level. What hurts SGA and the Thunder is a lot of people have not seen him play, due to lack of media coverage, nationally televised games, and being in a small market.

The Thunder and SGA literally have to make a name for themselves, being in the playoffs propels them, and the further they go in the playoffs the more media attention they get, as well as all games are nationally televised. Being only a few teams left in the playoffs the media is forced to cover them, whether they like it or not. Just tired of the this team is too young and inexperienced rhetoric.
    Eh Jokic had a great year, actually better than last year in almost all stats. I think he deserves it and SGA will get one some year I'm sure.

Thunder had I think 13 national games where Denver had 22.

OKC had 13 nationally televised games in the regular season. I hope we get more like 25 in 24-25 and a Christmas Day game again.

Jokic had a great year and is certainly deserving but if the MVP voting were to take place after the playoffs it might be a different story. So far I'd say he's been the 3rd most valuable player behind Antman & SGA. Denver could very well get bounced in embarrassing fashion here unless Jokic can just completely take over & Murray gets right quick. The interesting thing about SGA & the Thunder is that he doesn't necessarily need to play well or takeover a game for the Thunder to still win.

All three did enough to deserve it. I think SGA probably had the best case given how much massively the thunder overachieved this season but I don’t have a problem with Joker winning it.

There were briefly some lightning effects behind the logo but they didn't last long and I didn't catch them. The image is only on the one triangle that faces Paycom.

Blog Entries

Dallas Mavericks 119 @ Oklahoma City Thunder 110

Box score https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401658188

Attendance 18,203

Blog Entries

Western Conference Semifinals - Game 3,
    Saturday, May 11, 2024
    Oklahoma City Thunder @ Dallas Mavericks
    American Airlines Center, Dallas - 2:30 PM
    TV - ABC - RADIO - WWLS-The Sports Animal Oklahoma City (98.1 FM), Tulsa (97.1 FM)
    Series tied 1-1

Tough loss, but the difference was P.J. Washington going 7-11 from the three and scoring 29 points. He hasn't done that all year, so that was unprecedented. He won't do that again, we should win Game 3.

This is a good test for this young team, now we will see how the Thunder will deal with a little adversity and pressure.

Yea you are not winning that game when Washington and Hardaway have games like that. Plus Giddey being on that floor = free defender to do whatever they want.

I went to the game and it was fun, a lot of Mavs fans, it was good trash talk though. This series is going to be great with how close the cities are.

That was a frustrating game to watch but I'm sure they'll adjust and bounce back. They've gotta close out on the perimeter shooters better or not double team as much. Giddey definitely seems like a liability out there- why does he start?

A bit of a fluky game. I don't think Dallas can shoot like that again. Giddey has played pretty well in recent games. But last night was brutal. He was like a net -20 in just 10 minutes. A liability on both sides of the floor. Gotta steal one in Dallas, but I like our chances in game 3.

Thread Information