Widgets Magazine
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4495051525354
Results 1,326 to 1,327 of 1327

Thread: OU Projects

1. Default Re: OU Projects

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I would have missed out to not live in the dorm. Met lifelong friends. After 50 years I'm still close with my Walker Tower roommates and others in the dorm. Like anywhere, it's the people who make the experience, not the fancy furniture or color of the walls. We didn't have the expectations of the ambiance and decor that it seems kids (or their parents) now demand. It certainly didn't feel like prison living there.... unless it was the jail in Animal House. LOL. Good times. Great memories.
    Ditto - 45 years ago for me. Lived in it for 3 years. Met my wife and still have several friends. My son was there a few years ago and it seemed 1/2 as big as when l was there.

Default Re: OU Projects

Jacobson Hall -- one of the original buildings on campus and home of the Visitor Center -- is getting a full renovation plus a 2-level 10,000 square foot expansion.

I was down there today and noticed the entire area between the building and Boyd (the grassy elliptical area) is completely graded and fenced off. Looks like a new plaza in front of the building as well as significant landscaping.

Really one of the most beautiful buildings in the state and it's highly visible from Campus Corner.

Thread Information