Widgets Magazine
Page 481 of 486 FirstFirst ... 381431476477478479480481482483484485 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,025 of 12127

Thread: Devon Energy Center

Default Re: Devon Energy Center

Quote Originally Posted by PhiAlpha View Post
    if I were to guess, they’re hedged between $60-$80 currently, so not as much as you would think
    Only 25% is hedged in 2022 though. Gonna be a great year for them. Hiring is increasing as well.

I'm also hearing rumors they are quite done on the M&A front, there's an E&P with the same name as toothpaste they're trying to get.

Default Re: Devon Tower

Does anyone know why Devon hasn't replaced the glass missing at the top on the south side? It has been missing for a long time. A really bad look!

Quote Originally Posted by soonerwilliam View Post
    Does anyone know why Devon hasn't replaced the glass missing at the top on the south side? It has been missing for a long time. A really bad look!
    It basically comes down to them not caring too much about how they look. The missing glass, the missing "n" on the sign outside, the lack of LED light usage, etc.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by therhett17 View Post
    It basically comes down to them not caring too much about how they look. The missing glass, the missing "n" on the sign outside, the lack of LED light usage, etc.
    Someone at Devon needs to get off their laurels and address this.

This super skyscraper, tallest building in our state represents Oklahoma's Energy Sector. Combined with the merger of WPX and Devon, you would think the 844 ft., tall structure represents Oklahoma's image as well as all of the growth progress in our city in the last decade.

Our skyline looks beautiful at night--still remember how dark and dismal our skyline use to look entering OKC from I-35/I-40 interchange use to look, now it's 150% better--Devon could make a glaring difference once they get the LED lighting fully functional.

FNC is really impressive . . .

Quote Originally Posted by gopokes88 View Post
    Only 25% is hedged in 2022 though. Gonna be a great year for them. Hiring is increasing as well.

I'm also hearing rumors they are quite done on the M&A front, there's an E&P with the same name as toothpaste they're trying to get.
    Good to hear. Those toothpaste guys were one of my Midland clients for a long time. They've developed a solid asset base down there so hopefully a local crew gets them.

Maybe he’s climbing to fix those last couple windows?

This is fascinating!

Go climber, go!

He is pretty quick. Any word on his name? I'm assuming it is some environmental protest... or to a concerned citizen wanting to fix that broken window after 4 years.

Glad he made it to the roof safely. I’m tempted to help pay his bail since his stunt gave me some decent entertainment during this horrible conference call I’m on.

Quote Originally Posted by OkiePoke View Post
    He is pretty quick. Any word on his name? I'm assuming it is some environmental protest... or to a concerned citizen wanting to fix that broken window after 4 years.
    Looks like it is this same dude. Probably researches climbable towers in America and live streams etc.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/salesfo...amps-arrested/

Appears to be some pro-life supporter:
    Instagram is prolife.spiderman

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous. View Post

Appears to be some pro-life supporter:
    Instagram is prolife.spiderman
    ok, i think marvel is taking this multiverse spiderman thing a little too far. : )

Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    Glad he made it to the roof safely. I’m tempted to help pay his bail since his stunt gave me some decent entertainment during this horrible conference call I’m on.
    he won't have much bail just a trespassing charge is likely ..

https://www.thetealmango.com/latest/...esforce-tower/

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    he won't have much bail just a trespassing charge is likely ..

https://www.thetealmango.com/latest/...esforce-tower/
    Yep and if no damage to property it will be a petty misdemeanor. Couple hundred bucks fine if the charge sticks and given his record will probably do a night or two in jail. The city will probably attempt to collect compensation for its response costs (given this is clearly a stunt) but any bad lawyer could get him out of that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by catch22 View Post
    Yep and if no damage to property it will be a petty misdemeanor. Couple hundred bucks fine if the charge sticks and given his record will probably do a night or two in jail. The city will probably attempt to collect compensation for its response costs (given this is clearly a stunt) but any bad lawyer could get him out of that as well.
    he will be out of holding this afternoon ..

The best part was news 9 trying to tell people where the Devon Tower was and where it was located. Also how many police and fireman did we really need for one person. I think a few could of handled it. JS

Blog Entries

I don't know, it was pretty windy earlier, if he fell it could have blown him just about anywhere...

Time lapse video of the climb and capture from KOCO
    https://www.koco.com/article/oklahom...lapse/40288259

Blog Entries

Thankful, this young man didn't lose his grip or slip--he's flirting with death.

I don’t think my eyes are deceiving me…. As of Thursday 8/25/22 Devon has finally replaced all the broken windows at the peak. Over 3 years since the incident

20. Default Re: Devon Energy Center

Maybe now they can focus on the nighttime lighting for the skyline.

I sure hope so! ^^^

Have they fixed their street level sign yet? Or is their name still Devo?

Quote Originally Posted by therhett17 View Post
    Have they fixed their street level sign yet? Or is their name still Devo?
    It was fixed some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    It was fixed some time ago.
    Good deal, I haven't been by there in awhile.

Question? What is the deal with Devon Energy not lighting their building??? The downtown buildings all coming online with new lighting systems on the tower. Since the window washer incident Devon tower has been dark and it had one of the most impressive light systems down town. Where they spelled words down the side of the tower during Thunder games. Etc. will they ever get the tower re lit like it before the accident. It’s sad to see such a prominent building in the skyline dark. Can somebody shed some light on on what is the issue.

Thread Information