Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bao Soup Dumplings (formerly Gogi Go)

Default Re: Bao Soup Dumplings (formerly Gogi Go)

Quote Originally Posted by OkieBerto View Post
    Looks like they are struggling with being so busy. A lot of recent bad reviews of service and lack of parking. One review even says they need to be a sit down and order from a waiter type place. One thing is clear, all those bad reviews said the food was pretty good. I hope they get it figured out.
    “No one goes there, it's too crowded” — Yogi Berra

Yeah, these complaints all sound lame on their face. First, I really think it's in poor taste for people go to a new restaurant and expect everything to be perfect—much less one that is slammed. You have to give restaurants a couple weeks to work things out. Second, complaining about parking in an urban neighborhood is suburban-blob brain. Sorry, you had to walk a block to the restaurant. It's great that there's a restaurant killing it in this spot.

2. Default Re: Bao Soup Dumplings (formerly Gogi Go)

Quote Originally Posted by dankrutka View Post
    “No one goes there, it's too crowded” — Yogi Berra

Yeah, these complaints all sound lame on their face. First, I really think it's in poor taste for people go to a new restaurant and expect everything to be perfect—much less one that is slammed. You have to give restaurants a couple weeks to work things out. Second, complaining about parking in an urban neighborhood is suburban-blob brain. Sorry, you had to walk a block to the restaurant. It's great that there's a restaurant killing it in this spot.
    I totally agree. They will get enough foot traffic from locals after the storm calms down. I am sure the Suburban Instagram Foodies were out on the prowl for new content!

Thread Information