Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Irma's

Default Re: Irma's

Midtown location closes for good today at 3PM. They had planned to leave earlier then extended their lease a few times before deciding to close down for good.

The last day for the 63rd Street location is 8/15, as Travellers said above. At this time they are not planning to reopen anywhere.

KFOR will have a story on the evening news tonight where they interviewed the owner about all this.

I guess I missed that the Midtown one was going away as well. Sucks because this was my favorite burger joint, and really the only reason I ever went to Midtown.

Last day for Irma's.

Irma’s at 63/Western has been razed.

I went exactly once, so I feel like this is my fault. Clearly I should have gone either one time less to avoid the curse or much, much more to help fight it.

Default Re: Irma's Burger Shack - Plaza Court location

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	684E34FA-0CE4-4A33-B40F-881C725EEE23.jpeg 
Views:	196 
Size:	2.60 MB 
ID:	14974

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    I went exactly once, so I feel like this is my fault. Clearly I should have gone either one time less to avoid the curse or much, much more to help fight it.
    Ha... It was actually kind of a perfect storm - Bank7 ending their lease early, business down at their 10th St. location, tons of other burger joints popping up in the last few years that are more popular then them (even if they're not as good, IMO), and possibly the owners/operators doing it for 15-16 years and being tired of it and maybe wanting to do something new (eventually I'll get curious and check on what the owners/operators are doing, be interesting if they get back into burgers).

Can't wait for the completely bland character-less office building (or even better, parking lot) that Bank7 is going to put in its place......

Thread Information