Widgets Magazine
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 303132333435

Thread: Quality grocery stores in OKC

Default Re: Quality grocery stores in OKC

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    I'm not sure if I mentioned this on a previous thread but I had asked an employee at the Aldi's location on N. May Ave. & NW 47th St. if the store would receive an upgrade to self-service checkouts. She said that was probably not going to happen and the Edmond and Yukon locations were so much more busy as to justify the self-service checkouts at those locations.
    We are about halfway between the Edmond Aldi and Quail Springs Aldi. The Edmond one is always packed in comparison to Quail. I'm surprised they haven't built another store in the Edmond area.

Quote Originally Posted by scottk View Post
    We are about halfway between the Edmond Aldi and Quail Springs Aldi. The Edmond one is always packed in comparison to Quail. I'm surprised they haven't built another store in the Edmond area.
    Somewhere on east side would be great for an aldi

You know what area doesn't have a decent grocery stores? SE OKC, near Tinker. There is just the Walmart Neighborhood Market ��

Quote Originally Posted by bison34 View Post
    You know what area doesn't have a decent grocery stores? SE OKC, near Tinker. There is just the Walmart Neighborhood Market ��
    crest and winco are both just north of tinker

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    crest and winco are both just north of tinker
    I am at Sooner and 89th. I should have specified. Those are quite a haul for me. I usually end up going to that NM on 50th and Sooner, begrudgingly. I would love an Aldi.

The Crest on Eastern in Moore is ok, as well.

6. Default Re: Quality grocery stores in OKC

Gave Kroger delivery a shot since they are doing 25 off the first two orders. The grocery quality was great but the window they gave me was over an hour off. Not great.

Quote Originally Posted by FighttheGoodFight View Post
    Gave Kroger delivery a shot since they are doing 25 off the first two orders. The grocery quality was great but the window they gave me was over an hour off. Not great.
    We've been using them weekly for over a year and the only time they've ever missed their delivery window is when Crowdstrike took out the world one Friday and they completely cancelled all their delivery orders that day.

8. Default Re: Quality grocery stores in OKC

Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    We've been using them weekly for over a year and the only time they've ever missed their delivery window is when Crowdstrike took out the world one Friday and they completely cancelled all their delivery orders that day.
    Everyone has said they were great. 55 minutes past my hour window makes me not want to try it again if I am on any sort of deadline. I had to leave a cooler on my porch and ask them to put cold stuff in it since I had to get to an engagement. The Kroger guy did it but rolled his eyes and threw up his hands when he read the note. Sorry man 55 minutes late and the only update I got was 20 minutes after the hour window had passed.

Thread Information