Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

If it weren't for the rare thinking government employee who noticed the medical databases had been written in MUMPS and made the connection we'd all be dead... and Mr. Magenta would have won. I'm sorry, please forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by solitude View Post
    You're right, the fair is right around the corner!

Oh!!! By the way, the temperature in Magnolia Springs, Alabama is now 84 degrees. (Chance of some storms tomorrow.)

lol solitude you did it with that 1 that's the most radom sh** I ever saw i'm scare to see who is gonna top you.....speaking of tops top-hats.com
    Last edited by Nawfside OKC; 07-19-2008 at 02:20 AM. Reason: ....

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonk View Post
    Peach cobbler is the best.
    Meers General Store has the best ever. Oh get it ala mode the ice cream is "homemade" there as well as the cobbler.

5. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

I can't vouch for the cobbler (not a fan of cobbler in general, actually), but their burgers are well worth the drive, even at today's gas prices.

Speaking of gas prices, the Circle K at May & Britton dropped from $3.81 to $3.61 sometime between 5 and 7 last night. Not complaining at all, just curious as to what happened to cause that.
    Last edited by OKCDrummer77; 07-19-2008 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Big fingers, small laptop.

6. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

sweet! .. gas prices dropping just in time for a trip to Dallas next week. Flying from there to Universal Studios and Disneyworld.....

I've never been to Disneyworld - I hope they have fast roller coasters somewhere. My favorite is the Dragster and Millenium at Cedar Point - what's yours?
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Quote Originally Posted by OKCDrummer77 View Post
    I can't vouch for the cobbler (not a fan of cobbler in general, actually), but their burgers are well worth the drive, even at today's gas prices.

Speaking of gas prices, the Circle K at May & Britton dropped from $3.81 to $3.61 sometime between 5 and 7 last night. Not complaining at all, just curious as to what happened to cause that.
    Yeah, it seems to drop 20 cents everywhere last night

8. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

The only thing this thread is missing is OhGawdtheSmell .... this is right you your alley... come out, come out, wherever you are.

SouthsideSooner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Karried View Post
    sweet! .. gas prices dropping just in time for a trip to Dallas next week. Flying from there to Universal Studios and Disneyworld.....

I've never been to Disneyworld - I hope they have fast roller coasters somewhere. My favorite is the Dragster and Millenium at Cedar Point - what's yours?
    We went to Universal Studios Islands of Adventure last year and they've got some great roller coasters.

Spend the extra money and get the express passes. You'll be glad you did.

10. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

Quote Originally Posted by Karried View Post
    The only thing this thread is missing is OhGawdtheSmell .... this is right you your alley... come out, come out, wherever you are.

11. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

I like cheese!

13. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

14. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

15. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

I just knew you would like this ogts...

16. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadrax View Post
    How do you know they were twins? I
    t might have been the same girl with different personalities.

Even if they really were twins, you may have made out with the same one twice.

Unless you make out with both of them at the same time, you can't know for sure.
    you do have a valid point. however, the individual make out sessions were seperated by 10 years in time and i've grown to be able to tell them apart.

yeah, i have a keen sense of smell.

Quote Originally Posted by edcrunk View Post
    you do have a valid point. however, the individual make out sessions were seperated by 10 years in time and i've grown to be able to tell them apart.

yeah, i have a keen sense of smell.

Speaking of Rinehart - when did angels start carrying magic wands? Is it a fairy angel? Is that freudian? Why does he live in a log cabin if he's a homophobic Republican? Do they use pedifiles at nail salons?

These are all burning questions that keep me awake at night. I tried to trim my shrubbery but the neighbors didn't like the snipping sound at 2 AM.

19. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

Quote Originally Posted by Lauri101 View Post
    I tried to trim my shrubbery but the neighbors didn't like the snipping sound at 2 AM.
    perhaps you should have went with a BRAZILIAN WAX JOB instead. then it woulda been just one ripping sound.

20. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

Quote Originally Posted by Oh GAWD the Smell! View Post
    MMMM... Jimmy's Egg.

21. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

Jimmy IS the egg.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one that automatically thinks of Jimmy's Egg when they see that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by edcrunk View Post
    perhaps you should have went with a BRAZILIAN WAX JOB instead. then it woulda been just one ripping sound.
    Followed by loud screaming - damn you're good!

Evelyn, chest heaving, gazed with longing in her eyes as Umberto revealed his passion...

A 1973 T-Bird, fully restored

23. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

lol.. I love that our posters are sooo very good.

I'm dieting .. the thought of Jimmy's Egg is extremely painful.. I am picturing my fave... Two eggs over Med, Hash Browns, Corned Beef Hash or Breaded Pork Chops, w Wheat Toast ( with Strawberry jelly of course). ha, I have the menu memorized, now you know why I'm desperately dieting before my vacation. I really don't know why.. all I'm going to do is eat when I get there and gain it all back ... what's the point?

Gain some muscle and you won't just get it all back.

ooh ooh! I like pancakes!!

I enjoyed my 4 day weekend but missed out on some good posts.

The zoo was awesome on Thursday, it was free day.

Leaving work at noon, son has strep. I think.

Thread Information