Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Del Rancho

Default Re: Why no Del Rancho's (apparently) in NW OKC?

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    why are we still talking about Del Rancho? people have talked more about Del Rancho than real issues pressing our city.
    Why are you talking about people discussing Del Rancho, there are more issues to talk about other than people discussing Del Rancho.
    With that said, just because it doesn't interest you or you don't feel it's of concern, others may and do feel differently, if you don't like the topic, by-pass the thread.

Wow, you quoted me from 2 years ago, when DT construction was still booming and lots going on around the City, and people were talking more about Del Rancho. And people wonder why outsiders bash OKC about being behind the times.......... because things like Del Rancho are more important than politics or big development

I am surprised that Del Rancho does not locate to Warr Acres or Bethany, It would be a great asset to the Route 66 project.

I think the closest DQ to OKC is in Chickasha. Quality is pretty spotty there though.

Just a heads up...I'm going to go to a real forum and discuss issues that are more pressing to OKC now

The one in Allen, TX is very clean and busy. Lunchtime is packed. OPEN ONE IN ARLINGTON!!!! The best chicken fried steak sandwich ever! Worth the money and the meat is huge! I can't go through OKC without stopping for one, but I don't feel like driving from Tarrant County to Collin County to get one.

6. Default Re: Why no Del Rancho's (apparently) in NW OKC?

Wow, I havent been to Del Rancho since I moved back and this is making me want to try it again for old time's sake. Is it still worth it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    Wow, I havent been to Del Rancho since I moved back and this is making me want to try it again for old time's sake. Is it still worth it or not?
    Husband loves the steak sandwich but I personally could never eat something that size. I am not a huge fan of their burgers, either. But like I said, husband thinks the steak sandwich is heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    Haven't been there in awhile but he one on Main St. in Moore used to be the best in the metro IMO.

Why are we still talking about Del Rancho's , because we like their food. I live on the southside and have two Del Rancho's real close. I use the one on SW 59 and Agnew. The steak sandwich is still big and yummy. Conway Twitty use to eat here back in the day.

Gosh, I miss the Del Ranchos on the north side. I just can't seem to get down to the south side any more, unless I go to CDR Electronics for their computer bargains. I've got to do it though. I dearly love the Steak Sandwich Supreme.

I wish their steak sandwich Supreme was a little bit more affordable though.

Quote Originally Posted by airplane777 View Post
    I wish their steak sandwich Supreme was a little bit more affordable though.
    Having sampled steak sandwiches all over the west and southwest US, I can safely say, Del Rancho's SSS is worth it!

(It's HIS sandwich!)

13. Default Re: Why no Del Rancho's (apparently) in NW OKC?

I like to go to Del Rancho a couple times a year. If they go out of business, I'll be sad. They definitely have the best steak sandwiches. Also it's always sad when a local place goes under.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
    Why are we still talking about Del Rancho's , because we like their food. I live on the southside and have two Del Rancho's real close. I use the one on SW 59 and Agnew. The steak sandwich is still big and yummy. Conway Twitty use to eat here back in the day.
    well if Conway eats there.......... No thanks, I much prefer Chuck House.

Default Del Rancho question.

We're coming up to OKC for my nephew's graduation from PC tomorrow (Fri 5-21-10) and I got to have me some Steak Sandwich Supreme! The only location I know for sure is still open is in Norman. Does anyone know the locations of the remaining DRs? Any of them have inside dining?

Default Re: Del Rancho question.

Quote Originally Posted by skyrick View Post
    We're coming up to OKC for my nephew's graduation from PC tomorrow (Fri 5-21-10) and I got to have me some Steak Sandwich Supreme! The only location I know for sure is still open is in Norman. Does anyone know the locations of the remaining DRs? Any of them have inside dining?
    Yeah, they have inside dining in Moore on Main Street

It's out of your way, but DR's in Midwest City on 10th between Douglas and Post has inside seating.

18. Default Re: Del Rancho question.

yellowpages.com search, then call the numbers. my best guess.

Quote Originally Posted by skyrick View Post
    Here's what Google Maps has to say: http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...+City,+OK&z=11

16 Southwest 59th Street, Oklahoma City, OK
    2401 Southwest 59th Street, Oklahoma City, OK‎
    2119 Southwest 44th Street, Oklahoma City, OK‎
    2109 Southwest 29th Street, Oklahoma City, OK‎
    9411 Northeast 10th Street, Midwest City, OK‎
    301 West Main Street, Moore, OK‎

462 W. Highway 152 in Mustang with inside dining

theres even a del rancho in allen, tx...just north of dallas

Quote Originally Posted by decepticobra View Post
    theres even a del rancho in allen, tx...just north of dallas
    Not anymore. I heard they closed.

Chuck House!

IMO the quality of food at the Moore Del Rancho has gone way down in the past few years.

25. Default Re: Del Rancho question.

Quote Originally Posted by drum4no1 View Post
    IMO the quality of food at the Moore Del Rancho has gone way down in the past few years.
    I can remember many years ago that Sonic had some of these same problems - one location was good while another wasn't. When they learned the McDonalds (as well as most all chains) formula of making their food the same at each location, they became far more successful. It seems Del Rancho hasn't learned this lesson.

Thread Information