Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Andretti

Default Re: Andretti

Bump.

Dirt turning on this yet? I don't drive by the location often, so is this still a thing?

2. Default Re: Andretti

When I was in Orlando last month I visited the Andretti’s there, and by chance the regional manager over the Texas region (includes OKC) was on site. We spoke for a few minutes and after hearing I was from OKC he volunteered how much his team is looking forward to the opening. Asked me a bit about the market, and I was happy to share anything that might be helpful. It’s still very much a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Walker View Post
    Bump.

Dirt turning on this yet? I don't drive by the location often, so is this still a thing?
    No site work yet as they filed for their building permit in late October and are still working through that process.

If anyone cant hold their excitement long enough. There is one in The Colony, TX. just a short 3 hour drive from OKC

we really need more arcades like this on the south side. maybe the east-west connector will make the area more attracting

Quote Originally Posted by TornadoKegan View Post
    If anyone cant hold their excitement long enough. There is one in The Colony, TX. just a short 3 hour drive from OKC
    Fort Worth and Grand Prairie under construction, opening in Spring 2024. Hoping OKC isn't too far behind!

Thread Information