Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Russian Sam is in OKC!

1. Default Re: Russian Sam is in OKC!

From here on out, I can limit my updates to OKC Central

Default Re: Russian Sam is in OKC!

Remember--NO FRUIT CUP after dinner for this...for the sensitive--I meant nothing other than exactly what I just wrote.

http://movieclips.com/aWZhR-high-anx...-no-fruit-cup/

Thanks Doug and Matt. I know it may seem like I am totally out of touch to have not seen these threads and it is true. I do not have time to spend reading this forum as much as I like. I tend to do what most busy people do and that is to skim the stories and if one happens to jump out at me then I will stop and read it. I would search the forum but for the life of me, I have never been able to figure out the search feature on this site. I have even searched for threads that I see on the top of the page and for some reason, they never show up. Clearly I am doing something wrong. Since I am always in a rush, I guess I never stop to read the instructions. I do appreciate this forum and the many people that contribute to it. I often send people to this site because it is an invaluable resource to our community.

Again, I apologize for the disruption.

Paul
    Last edited by plmccordj; 11-15-2010 at 05:02 PM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    From here on out, I can limit my updates to OKC Central
    Screw that. I want updates on Russian Sam's current whereabouts sent to my phone via text 24/7.

Don't Make Me Stop This Car!!!!

Yea! I was The one who posted the first thread on OKCTalk,then Steve carried out The rest!I will be at The Cox center tommorow to meet Elijah!I cant wait!

I have searched the net and have found articles from Boston,Denver and Forbes so infact this story and trip has litteraly gone global!

Links please

Here is a PDF file link for The Creativity World forum in The expo hall at The Cox Convention center,Russian Sam will be in booth 126! http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...bacpndxzV6Docw

Thanks for links, dmoor!
    Yes, I walked around downtown today. It's perfectly, I am amazed, really!

Russian Sam is on the forum!!!!

13. Default Re: Russian Sam is in OKC!

nice, Welcome to Oklahoma City!

Hope you enjoy all of your time in the city and the USA. Please let us know how you are doing.
    Oklahoma City, the RENAISSANCE CITY!

14. Default Re: Russian Sam is in OKC!

I really wonder what is so special about OKC? There are a few other major cities with more impressive skyscrapers and places.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I really wonder what is so special about OKC? There are a few other major cities with more impressive skyscrapers and places.
    I can to say these words about St. Petersburg. When you spent all your life in one place, you stop noticing "special".

16. Default Re: Russian Sam is in OKC!

Does it really matter?
    Continue the Renaissance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Sam View Post
    I can to say these words about St. Petersburg. When you spent all your life in one place, you stop noticing "special".
    The Winter Palace and the Hermitage are not too shabby...stunning actually...history makes St. Petersburg quite special...

18. Default Re: Russian Sam is in OKC!

Originally Posted by Matt
    First Russian Sam thread ever:

DT OKC Scale Models!

Subsequent Russian Sam threads:

Bringing Russian Sam to OKC
    Russian Sam is Coming to Oklahoma City!
    Russian Sam is in OKC!

Future Russian Sam threads:

Russian Sam is leaving OKC!
    Russian Sam has left Oklahoma City
    Russian Sam is back from OKC.
    Hence my point there plm.

19. Default Re: Russian Sam is in OKC!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Sam View Post
    Okay. I hope you are truly enjoying your time here! I bet lots of people on here is working very hard to make it fun for you. :-)

Well,I got to meet Ilila(Elijah)and Dennis Wells and The translator they were all nice and Elijah's model is amazing in person!The detail and size blew me away,i also got a signed copy of his OKC diagram!Elijah is a nice well mannered young man who answered every question I had through The translator.He said he had a blast at the Thunder game and even got a KD jersey,i also ended up helping out Mr.Wells by driving the translator back to his house in SoSa off of N.W. 7th and Francis,I like The design of The house.Overall I had a great time and enjoyed meeting Elijah,Mr.Wells and other forumers,it was an overall good day!Thank You to everyone involved in bringing Russian Sam here to OKC-Steve,Mr.Wells,Mary Fallins office and others!

Does anyone know if Elijah is going to be out and about tomorrow?

dmoor82, I think YOU deserve a big thank you for bringing this to the forum to begin with. So, THANKS!! and ditto for the Mr Wells, Steve and everyone who helped bring Elijah here. He does seem to be a really cool guy. And the model was not to be believed! I am so glad this all worked out and I really hope he has a wonderful time in OKC while here.

Quote Originally Posted by clz46 View Post
    dmoor82, I think YOU deserve a big thank you for bringing this to the forum to begin with. So, THANKS!! and ditto for the Mr Wells, Steve and everyone who helped bring Elijah here. He does seem to be a really cool guy. And the model was not to be believed! I am so glad this all worked out and I really hope he has a wonderful time in OKC while here.
    Thanks, I love everything here, in OKC! Oh, not everything - I hate the "time".
    Okay. I hope you are truly enjoying your time here! I bet lots of people on here is working very hard to make it fun for you. :-)
    Yes, you are right!
    Quote Originally Posted by rondvu View Post
    Does anyone know if Elijah is going to be out and about tomorrow?
    I think 3 pm - 6 pm.

What type of vodka do you prefer?

I don't drink vodka! Beer and wine only.

Thread Information