Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movie Etiquette Rant

Default Re: Movie Etiquette Rant

Until just recently I had decided to boycott theaters forever.

I hate the fact people cannot put their life on hold for two hours to watch a movie. For the longest time I watched my movies on DVD or cable. I control the theater at my house. If you cannot be quiet I show you the door.

Thanks to the Warren Theater I have decided to start watching movies in a theater again. Me and the girlfriend watched Wall-E in the balcony and loved it.

I will watch every new movie I see in the Warren Balcony for the rest of my life (provided the theater stays in business that long).

Now, if we can only get Hollywood to produce more good movies. I am tired of movies that make a political statement.

Hollywood people listen up, I do not care about your views on politics. I come to the movies to get lost from the real world for a couple hours. Start writing movies were I can cheer on the good guy, jeer the bad guy, get lost in a fantasy world, dream of the old days or the future. Stop making recycled garbage and movies that require you to be drunk or high to understand the plot.

2. Default Re: Movie Etiquette Rant

Quote Originally Posted by LIL_WAYNE_4_PREZIDENT08 View Post
    If some one texting has totally ruined your movie experiance.... You probably weren't going to have a good time anyway...
    If you're texting during a movie, you probably didn't want to see it anyway.

Thread Information