Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you watching this fall?

Default Re: What are you watching this fall?

My husband and I watch a lot of PBS. The War is a fascinating series guaranteed to teach you something about WWII that you didn't already know. Our kids and I have a date for every Friday night at 10 to watch Red Green and Dr. Who right after it. I thought I was the youngest person who watches the Sunday Britcoms but I am pretty sure you are younger than I am Misty. Our Sunday evening isn't complete without our shows. Our favorite is As Time Goes By with Dame Judy Dench.

2. Default Re: What are you watching this fall?

Quote Originally Posted by CCOKC View Post
    My husband and I watch a lot of PBS. The War is a fascinating series guaranteed to teach you something about WWII that you didn't already know. Our kids and I have a date for every Friday night at 10 to watch Red Green and Dr. Who right after it. I thought I was the youngest person who watches the Sunday Britcoms but I am pretty sure you are younger than I am Misty. Our Sunday evening isn't complete without our shows. Our favorite is As Time Goes By with Dame Judy Dench.
    "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."
    I've always had a secret crush on Harold, LOL, he is actually a very nice looking man outside of his Harold character. For every character on that show there is someone just like that in the town my father lives in, population 124 on a lake in Northeastern Maine. Oh, the duct tape!

3. Default Re: What are you watching this fall?

It's so nice to have the fall season back Finally something to watch....

Heroes, Journeyman, House, Ghost Hunters, CSI, Ghost Whisperer, The Office, My Name is Earl, and 30 Rock.

4. Default Re: What are you watching this fall?

The schedule of new shows has been fun, but tough. There's so much to see, I had to make some sacrifices. But I've found some real jewels too. I hope this new crop of shows catch fire, because this year's batch is pretty well done overall.

Thread Information