Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, please explain (someone) the vacancies !@!??

1. Default Re: So, please explain (someone) the vacancies !@!??

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    No, I'm not saying you're throwing rocks at me. I just know how these threads go. I think we've stated our thoughts here. People are taking these content farms seriously, and I'm basically advising don't do so.
    Unfortunately, too many people take these content farms seriously. Now what we have is an onslaught of grossly misinformed people. That can be a dangerous situation.
    Continue the Renaissance!!!

Default Re: So, please explain (someone) the vacancies !@!??

People are taking these content farms seriously, and I'm basically advising don't do so.
    Good advice. And I am just saying that you shouldn't always take the established media at face value either.

Now what we have is an onslaught of grossly misinformed people. That can be a dangerous situation.
    Very dangerous. Unfortunately, far more people are misinformed by bad information provided by established media each day than they are from content farms. Basically, and maybe all I should have said, BS from content farms is a problem, but BS from major established news outlets is a bigger problem.

Default Re: So, please explain (someone) the vacancies !@!??

Quote Originally Posted by BDP View Post
    ....Basically, and maybe all I should have said, BS from content farms is a problem, but BS from major established news outlets is a bigger problem.
    Amen.

(NOT intended to be throwing stones at my favorite reporter & the only reporter I have ever had dialog...Steve does an excellent job and really does endeavor to get to the bottom of things...just doesn't always get full cooperation from the powers that be)

Thread Information