Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missile or Jet Off California Coast

1. Default Re: Missile or Jet Off California Coast

So, we (the public) still do not know where the missile came from, but the government knows exactly everything. It is quite stupid of them to keep things a secret...and the lame attempt to cover up. I am quite curious why the missile was launched away from America? They had the perfect opportunity to attack us. Looks like we must all stand alert and be prepared since we are living very close to TAFB. It is one of the hottest targets for terrorists and enemies from other countries. War is imminent.

2. Default Re: Missile or Jet Off California Coast

All I can say is that I rest much more comfortably knowing none of the "OMG it was a missile from a foreign country!" individuals posting here have any influence or heaven forbid a finger on the button.

Default Re: Missile or Jet Off California Coast

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry View Post
    I still laugh at people who think this was an airplane. My money is still on North Korea. You know when this missile was launched a lot of people had to go change their shorts.
    The likely suspect would be China...using Oriental logic in proving a point, but doing no real harm. Followed with hijacking the internet right behind it. Watch the events around the world, we will never know the real happenings--we are not supposed to...

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    So, we (the public) still do not know where the missile came from, but the government knows exactly everything. It is quite stupid of them to keep things a secret...and the lame attempt to cover up. I am quite curious why the missile was launched away from America? They had the perfect opportunity to attack us. Looks like we must all stand alert and be prepared since we are living very close to TAFB. It is one of the hottest targets for terrorists and enemies from other countries. War is imminent.
    Calm down, the sky is not falling. It is how things are done.

Lord Helmet Guest

After reviewing the video, I can confirm this is a missile/rocket.
    Case closed. We can all move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BBatesokc View Post
    All I can say is that I rest much more comfortably knowing none of the "OMG it was a missile from a foreign country!" individuals posting here have any influence or heaven forbid a finger on the button.
    So I can put you down for 'Airplane'?

7. Default Re: Missile or Jet Off California Coast

So I can put you down for 'Airplane'?
    Absolutely. After seeing the special where they showed similar images from multiple angles, I can see where people who want to see a missile see one - but in all the examples they showed, when viewed from another angle you could clearly see it was a plane or other non-missile. I don't for one second believe a foreign country launched a missile and that our gov't pretended it never happened. There are plenty of people who think we blew up the twin towers and that a missile hit the Pentagon, but in my book they are kooks.

8. Default Re: Missile or Jet Off California Coast

Absolutely. After seeing the special where they showed similar images from multiple angles, I can see where people who want to see a missile see one - but in all the examples they showed, when viewed from another angle you could clearly see it was a plane or other non-missile. I don't for one second believe a foreign country launched a missile and that our gov't pretended it never happened. There are plenty of people who think we blew up the twin towers and that a missile hit the Pentagon, but in my book they are kooks.
    But... Millions of us saw it LIVE when the 2nd "plane" with no windows crashed into the tower. It was that same plane carrying a missile/bomb on the belly. No way in hell it was a passenger airliner!

And the one that struck the Pentagon... Simple as looking at the hole and compare to an airliner.

9. Default Re: Missile or Jet Off California Coast

But... Millions of us saw it LIVE when the 2nd "plane" with no windows crashed into the tower. It was that same plane carrying a missile/bomb on the belly. No way in hell it was a passenger airliner!

And the one that struck the Pentagon... Simple as looking at the hole and compare to an airliner.
    God, I'm so afraid to ask if you're being serious.

What sort of airplane has that rate of climb?

A super-secret airplane. They will tell us about it in The Future.

12. Default Re: Missile or Jet Off California Coast

Quote Originally Posted by jmarkross View Post
    What sort of airplane has that rate of climb?
    Your questions makes the assumption the object was indeed in a steep climb and moving at an extremely high rate of speed.

I think the video on this link is one of the simplest versions of what happened. http://politics-and-world-5678.blogs...rplane-or.html

Oh Thunder.

Probably the most likely event was a test flight of the "Aurora" (or the current successor)...Lockheed is right there where it happened...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_%28aircraft%29

Let's not be too quick to rule out aliens from another planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    Let's not be too quick to rule out aliens from another planet.
    Are we alone?

Why isn't your airplane flying in a straight line or along smooth arc? Some of the turns are so sharp passengers would be slamming into the walls of the plane. But let's say it is an airplane and wind is causing the contril to move around. Dozens of plane are in this same flight path, why are none of them making the same trail? Why did this 'plane' bank left and climb? In your own video you linked to the object passes between low level clouds and the camera. How do you explain that?

18. Default Re: Missile or Jet Off California Coast

Why isn't your airplane flying in a straight line or along smooth arc? Some of the turns are so sharp passengers would be slamming into the walls of the plane. But let's say it is an airplane and wind is causing the contril to move around. Dozens of plane are in this same flight path, why are none of them making the same trail? Why did this 'plane' bank left and climb? In your own video you linked to the object passes between low level clouds and the camera. How do you explain that?
    Who's claiming the plane isn't flying in a relatively straight line - with the exception of one possible adjustment believed to be a leveling off?

Did you simply ignore everything pointed out by the guy from MIT? How do you disregard all his claims?

MadMonk Guest

It's an airplane, flying at altitude and heading toward and slightly to the right of the viewer. The contrail is well lit by sunlight even in it's "lower" (really further away) sections, indicating it was not near the ground, which was in shadow at the time.

Lord Helmet Guest

I swear...every time I read one of your mindless posts I think...'surely these can't get any dumber'

...then I read something like this. I really do hope you're 12. For your own sake.

21. Default Re: Missile or Jet Off California Coast

It is true! We all stood there wondering what the hell it was, because it did not look like a passenger airliner.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonk View Post
    It's an airplane, flying at altitude and heading toward and slightly to the right of the viewer. The contrail is well lit by sunlight even in it's "lower" (really further away) sections, indicating it was not near the ground, which was in shadow at the time.
    I stand in my front yard and watch the Shuttle take off every few months. Guess what, the smoke trail looks the same from the bottom to the top no matter what time of day it happens. This is out over the ocean beyond the horizon, where would a visible shadow come from? For it to happen the way you think, the launch would have to take place in area where the sun had already set and then climb to a height where the sun is still up AND the viewer would have to be in the perfect position to see shadow cast by the Earth. It is still daylight in the video and since the lauch happened over the horizon you don't know where that shadow falls.
    n't
    Now, it has been said that the video is 10 minutes long. If that is true then it is a plane. However, I don't know anyone who has seen all 10 minutes and it sure has been made available on-line in that length. Even of the video is 10 minutes long, is all 10 minutes of showing this object moving across the sky the whole time. Maybe CBS should put all 10 minutes on line and lets take a look. If it take all 10 minues to make that streak then airplane, if it takes 2 minutes then missile.

24. Default Re: Missile or Jet Off California Coast

Quote Originally Posted by sacolton View Post
    WND is the furthest thing from fact based that you can get.

Waiting for FOX News to break the story?

Thread Information