Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eastland Mall to close

1. Default Re: Eastland Mall to close

OK...I was weirded out there for a minute. I wonder if anyone will start the trend in Tulsa on Lifestyle Centers? I hear that's the next project in OKC, but I'm not sure if I like the idea or not.

Default Re: Eastland Mall to close

Lifestyle centers are the hot things just now. That is what University Park Norman is touting itself to be in the future. Good luck to U Park as it will never happen that way JMHO.

can someone please provide information on this project now? Where does it stand? Pictures?

it looks like that tulsa hills will be like north park in norman, north park i believe when finsihed will be 3 million square feet of retail, and a 10 story hotel, convention center, and park

Quote Originally Posted by BricktownGuy View Post
    can someone please provide information on this project now? Where does it stand? Pictures?

Eastland Mall is no more. The Dillards space was just bought out and is being converted to a three story office building, the owners are close to an agreement on the old Mervyn's space.

Coca Cola has a customer service center open now in a section of the mall. It's all being converted to a million square foot office complex called "Eastgate Metroplex". Construction is well underway now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseda View Post
    it looks like that tulsa hills will be like north park in norman, north park i believe when finsihed will be 3 million square feet of retail, and a 10 story hotel, convention center, and park

Sorry, was not asking about Tulsa Hills.

Quote Originally Posted by Swake2 View Post
    Eastland Mall is no more. The Dillards space was just bought out and is being converted to a three story office building, the owners are close to an agreement on the old Mervyn's space.

Coca Cola has a customer service center open now in a section of the mall. It's all being converted to a million square foot office complex called "Eastgate Metroplex". Construction is well underway now.

I was aware of it being called Eastgate Metroplex now. Who are the owners? What are their other projects? Is this projected still associated with Tulsa developer Ed Kallay?

Thread Information