Widgets Magazine
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Lofts at Maywood Park

Default Re: Lofts at Maywood Park

Any details on who the fitness center is?

I feel like a 24 hour facility would do very well here. Something to diversify itself from the YMCA.

2. Default Re: Lofts at Maywood Park

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous. View Post
    Any details on who the fitness center is?

I feel like a 24 hour facility would do very well here. Something to diversify itself from the YMCA.
    24 hour fitness in Automoblie Alley has been pushing membership the last week in Deep Deuce.

Where exactrly is that located in AA?

4. Default Re: Lofts at Maywood Park

I think this is it -> Four Star Fitness- AA Location

Quote Originally Posted by andrewmperry View Post
    24 hour fitness in Automoblie Alley has been pushing membership the last week in Deep Deuce.
    I go there, it's pretty nice, and a short walk.

6. Default Re: Lofts at Maywood Park

I currently go to the Y and I really enjoy it, other than the hours. I enjoy the basketball gym the most.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewmperry View Post
    I currently go to the Y and I really enjoy it, other than the hours. I enjoy the basketball gym the most.
    I tried the Y for a bit, but I don't play basketball, and the weight area was small and crowded. Really nice facility, with really great staff though, and I don't hesitate to recommend it.

The fitness center is actually going to be a Koko FitClub

Quote Originally Posted by LockeDown42 View Post
    Really? That is freaking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by LockeDown42 View Post
    That would be cool and a real alternative to what's already in the area.

11. Default Re: Lofts at Maywood Park

Yeah, looks like it falls somewhere between personal training and completely self-guided workouts, which appeals to me. Having a personal trainer to keep me motivated and on the right track is very appealing, but typically expensive and too demanding schedule-wise. But I - like many others - fail to keep after it using the other method. I will definitely check into this when it arrives.

Anyone know how much Koko costs?

13. Default Re: Lofts at Maywood Park

Quote Originally Posted by cafeboeuf View Post
    Anyone know how much Koko costs?
    Website says less than $100/month.

It actually looks like a really cool concept. Didn't know they were already in the metro.

There has been one in Edmond (Bryant & 2nd) for a couple years.

Just learned the interior design business that is going into this project is Bella Vici, which is presently in Landmark Towers (the triplets on NW Expressway).

Bella Vici | Shop, Design, Inspire

I'm sure it will be a beautiful store and another great addition to the flourishing 2nd street corridor.

Oh dear, that looks dangerous! To my bank balance.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptDave View Post
    There has been one in Edmond (Bryant & 2nd) for a couple years.
    There's also been one on Western in the Nichols Hills area for some time.

This is going to be awesome. High-end retailers in a high-end neighborhood is a recipe for success.

HangryHippo Guest

nm

Here are the floorplans for the two new tenants coming to the Lofts at Maywood Park.

Koko Fit Club has three other OKC locations:
    7316 N. Western
    4401 W. Memorial Road
    309 South Bryant in Edmond

A digital gym nothing like traditional gyms - no TVs, no obsessive bodybuilders flexing in front of mirrors. Each club is a quiet, light-filled studio where members come to do short, efficient workouts tailored to their needs and goals. They’re out the door in 45 minutes. Everything is tracked and analyzed digitally, with up-to-date results stored in the cloud and accessible on all devices.

Bella Vici is an interior design and furnishings studio that is currently located in the Landmark Towers on NW Expressway.

They have helped design the interior of Kd's Restaurant and many other commercial and residential projects. The also feature rugs, light fixtures and other decor items which are listed on their website.

I think KoKo is going to be a big success. Nice utilization of a gym. Just get all-in-one machines as opposed to having tons of different equipment scattered over a massive area. Perfect fit for an urban neighborhood.

I hope the interior design place isn't overly expensive. Although I won't hold my breath as many of the people living in DD can shell out some dough, which is why I think they chose this location.

22. Default Re: Lofts at Maywood Park

I'm actually really interested in Koko. When do they hope to be open?

Paige the owner at Bella Vici is extremely talented when it comes to unique modern design. Here and her husband also own flat tide surf , which is a paddle board rental company. They should right in downtown.

We are looking to buy at the Lofts and I was wondering about parking, We have 2 cars but I am thinking about getting a motorcycle as well. Would there be parking available for it? can I share a space with my jeep?

Quote Originally Posted by Enderokc View Post
    We are looking to buy at the Lofts and I was wondering about parking, We have 2 cars but I am thinking about getting a motorcycle as well. Would there be parking available for it? can I share a space with my jeep?
    2 bedroom spaces come with 2 spots. While I don't think there is specifically parking for your moto available, let's just say I've seen a few residents get creative (successfully might I add)

Thread Information