Widgets Magazine
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Jack in the Box

Default Re: Jack In The Box

I see on the site they are not 24 hours. When do they close? I called and got a fax machine.

I might be stopping by for Round 2 tonight. MrBigglesworth, I'll find out if I do.

Quote Originally Posted by kawititnow View Post
    yeah I went through the drive-thru yesterday around 5 or so and it was only about a 20 minute wait. So not too bad considering...
    To each their own desires. For myself, I don't care enough for any company's fast food offerings to sit in a drive through lane for 20 minutes.

4. Default Re: Jack In The Box

Quote Originally Posted by kevinpate View Post
    To each their own desires. For myself, I don't care enough for any company's fast food offerings to sit in a drive through lane for 20 minutes.
    cool story bro

Looks like they close 2am every day.

I will admit that it has been a fair while since I lived in my home town, but it surprises me that jack in the box is pulling that kind of demand! I guess every one likes them it just seems like one of the regular cast in Texas, it would be like camping out in front of Burger King or McDonalds...kinda seems crazy! I am all for additional choices and it is good for competition, so for that reason I am happy they are having success but at the end of the day it is still greasy burgers and fries.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzytoad View Post
    cool story bro
    Why yes, it was at that. So glad to help you enjoy your day. Nighty-night now.

"end of the day it is still greasy burgers and fries." And Tacos and eggrolls and breakfast, and churros, and funnel cakes, and shakes, and chicken, and cheese sticks, and and and and.

I will say one thing, Jack in the Box does not like staying in one place for very long, if you know what I mean...good food though!

bought the egg rolls today for the first time, they are not bad, but they didnt have sweet and sour sauce, they ran out!! oh and it only took 3 minutes to line and order to food, only a 3 car line

Quote Originally Posted by OKC@heart View Post
    I will admit that it has been a fair while since I lived in my home town, but it surprises me that jack in the box is pulling that kind of demand! I guess every one likes them it just seems like one of the regular cast in Texas, it would be like camping out in front of Burger King or McDonalds...kinda seems crazy! I am all for additional choices and it is good for competition, so for that reason I am happy they are having success but at the end of the day it is still greasy burgers and fries.
    Has nothing to do with what it actually is as much as it is new to the market. Same reason people camp out for Sonic in California. It'd seem weird to us here in Oklahoma. People from all over US camp out at each Chick-Fil-A opening including Tejas http://www.city-data.com/forum/san-a...l-opening.html And if you don't think people in Tejas will be camped out for In and Out Burger when it opens in Texas soon, you're fooling yourself.

http://sidedish.dmagazine.com/2010/0...d-for-garland/

What is your favorite menu item at Jack in the Box? I never know what to order when I go. When I go to Texas I order their Steak and Egg Breakfast Burrito but when I had one at the Moore location it tasted very bland. Weird.

Tacos! Decent burgers too.

I like those little tacos, too, and I liked the Chicken Terriyaki bowl. Someone else let me try the fries and they were pretty good.

I really liked ordering from that kiosk. That worked great for me.

eggrolls, curly fries and the tacos dip the eggrolls in terriyaki sauce..mmm good

The burgers were so-so when I visited (Carl Jr's across the street are a little better IMHO)...might have to try the tacos next time.

Default Re: Jack in the Box

heard opening is 27 September

DAMN!!! I've never seen a chain restaurant so bad about opening it's door... It appears to be ready to open NOW, You mean to tell me it's going to be another month and a half?!?!?! The Moore J-N-B took FOREVER to open once it was complete.

19. Default Re: Jack in the Box

The first time i went to Qdoba, i thought it was nasty. But i had the mexican gumbo last time i went....that's some yummy stuff folks.

20. Default Re: Jack in the Box

Quote Originally Posted by Watson410 View Post
    DAMN!!! I've never seen a chain restaurant so bad about opening it's door... It appears to be ready to open NOW, You mean to tell me it's going to be another month and a half?!?!?! The Moore J-N-B took FOREVER to open once it was complete.
    Maybe they are having a hard time with hiring staff? They probably are doing extreme background checks and investigative reports on each person submitted for hire.

I doubt that, Thunder. I bet they do it that way to create anticipation. Notice how they only say Opening Soonish. Same reason concerts never start on time. To get the fans anticipated and pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWestOKC View Post
    Notice how they only say Opening Soonish. Same reason concerts never start on time. To get the fans anticipated and pumped.
    Same situation at the Moore location. I thought it would been better if they had modified the banner to say "Opening Sooner"...good way to bring the Crimson and Cream crowd in...

23. Default Re: Jack in the Box

Extreme Background Checks...for fast food...bwahahaha lmfao. I don't think it really requires much to ask if you want cheese on that.

It could be a number of reasons why they take so long to open. It could be contractor issues, legal issues or they may just allow so many days to pass before opening a new locations in a new market. I know some franchises do this to allow each franchisee time to get their location off the ground and running.

25. Default Jack in the Box 2

We finally ate at Jack in the Box tonight. It had been forever since I had eaten there. It was totally delicious and I will for sure be going back.

Thread Information