Widgets Magazine
Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: OnCue OKC Expansion

Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

At SW 104th and Sante Fe they have removing what was left of the carwash concrete this week.....

Quote Originally Posted by gopokes88 View Post
    You’re not really that dense are you?
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    It’s on the TV screen behind the lady.

Kitchen hours: M-F 6am-8PM Sat. 7am-6PM Sun. 7am-3pm
    Plu, you gotta be kiddin' me....

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post
    Plu, you gotta be kiddin' me....
    look man I missed the joke I don’t know what to say

Building permit application has been filed for the SW 104th & Santa Fe location.

Still wondering where 178th & Western fits into their plans. I usually use the location at Memorial & Western, which is always busy, and I pass a 7-11 on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by rezman View Post
    Still wondering where 178th & Western fits into their plans. I usually use the location at Memorial & Western, which is always busy, and I pass a 7-11 on the way.
    It is on their list with 3-4 other locations.

I suspect it will start in the next 6 months or so.

i guess this means they've ruled out the sw 74th & santa fe site then...

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Building permit application has been filed for the SW 104th & Santa Fe location.

9. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

I've been ordering the breakfast burrito at least once a week at the 15th and I-35 location. The other day the lady offered me a free slice of breakfast pizza to give it a try. They have two kinds to choose from. An egg, meat and cheese and another that literally has gravy cooked into the top of it. I just couldn't bring myself to do the gravy one, so I did the egg, meat and cheese. It was surprisingly pretty tasty (especially with some hot sauce added on top). Might consider rotating burrito one week and pizza slice the next. Wife still shakes her head when I tell her I eat breakfast at a gas station.

noticed today that groundwork at 104th & santa fe has been started.

Major construction work is being done at the Reno & MacArthur location. It looks like the 100% gasoline pumps have been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by BBatesokc View Post
    I've been ordering the breakfast burrito at least once a week at the 15th and I-35 location. The other day the lady offered me a free slice of breakfast pizza to give it a try. They have two kinds to choose from. An egg, meat and cheese and another that literally has gravy cooked into the top of it. I just couldn't bring myself to do the gravy one, so I did the egg, meat and cheese. It was surprisingly pretty tasty (especially with some hot sauce added on top). Might consider rotating burrito one week and pizza slice the next. Wife still shakes her head when I tell her I eat breakfast at a gas station.
    Oh man, that's a breakfast pizza!!!

I always get my gas from oncue except when I am forced to buy inferior gas in Texas

Heavy equipment is starting earthwork at the proposed NW Expressway and Blackwelder location.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimjim View Post
    I always get my gas from oncue except when I am forced to buy inferior gas in Texas
    Me too. I like OnCue and like putting Phillips 66 gas in the vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimjim View Post
    I wish i could get that inferior 93 octane here in OK for my Sunday driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Uptowner View Post
    Inquiring minds want to know. What is your sunday driver?

Red Rock on 50th and RS Fuels on Memorial do 93, I believe.

The reason they have 93 in parts of Texas is because they need 93 octane at their 400' elevation to be the equivalent of 91 here in OKC at 1200'. The octane level really has zero bearing on actual fuel quality, and unless your Sunday driver specifically calls for 93, it would be a waste of money to use it here since it'll be more expensive.

An r53 (first gen) Mini Cooper. It’s got a fully worked racing head with a streetable cam, super charger is running +19% over stock, headers, aftermarket intercooler, brakes, suspension, too much to list. It’s at the limit of its weight to power as it’s hard to floor the accelerator in 1st or 2nd without smoking tires. I’ve seen & met a few people who have dual charged (added a turbo) to get between 350-500hp depending on the build. It’s cute, but the cars just sit and spin. I drop in a half bottle of a reputable (and regrettably expensive) octane booster per tank to mix roughly 95. It keeps my lust for porches and m3’s at bay.

Anyway when is the cue on expressway getting underway? That whole area belle isle area of town is a fuel desert.

They are adding a kitchen (similar to the I-35 and 15th location in Edmond) to the I-40 and MacArthur location.

Also bumping out the front to create a larger checkout area similar to what you see at their larger, newer locations.

Didn't take long for that place to open before they spent a ton more money to remodel and expand.

I'm hoping for one at Covell and I-35. There needs to be some kind of mega gas station on the west side. (I live on the east side, but with all the traffic going west and the hotel and covention center and other development , it would be nice to have one.

The other locations I believe are getting the kitchen upgrade (besides I-40 and MacArthur and the existing kitchen at I-35 and 15th in Edmond) are:

23rd & Santa Fe
    29th & Douglas
    I-35 & Waterloo

Have they started construction for the store at NW 164th and HW-74 yet? They are building something out there, but I couldn't tell if the metal frame looks like a n OnCue yet.

Thread Information