Widgets Magazine
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Edmond Restaurants

Default Re: Edmond Restaurants

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Vu View Post
    I thought $35 for a steak would be a steal. Questionable from it not being a steakhouse, but compared to steakhouses $35 should be a good price.
    You completely missed the point. Which is they don’t need to serve steak. Period. However, I agree that $35 for what they are offering is a very fair price!

This place badly needs a menu revision and some kind of identity. Are they a restaurant and bar or a nite club ?

2. Default Re: Edmond Restaurants

Saw they are putting in an Empire Slice House just east of the Railyard on 1st. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard at Remax View Post
    Saw they are putting in an Empire Slice House just east of the Railyard on 1st. Nice!
    I'm excited for this. I used to hit the one in the Plaza district regularly, but since I've been working remote only I've not had a chance to get down there. This will be a lot more convenient.

4. Default Re: Edmond Restaurants

Great location!

I'd like to know how the restaurants around downtown and the railyard are doing. Theres been several new openings with more planned, getting crowded.

On other new restaurant openings, I read some chatter on facebook that Pepperoni Grill is opening another location at 33rd and Bryant.

The sign is up on the "Birdies" building at NW 150th & Penn. A quick Google search brought up a couple of very recent articles, including one review that sounded positive, but they were on sites where I don't have an account. We really like Korean fried chicken, so we are looking forward to this place opening.

^

I was by the Birdies location a couple of weeks ago and they still had a very long way to go on the interior; had barely started.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    ^

I was by the Birdies location a couple of weeks ago and they still had a very long way to go on the interior; had barely started.
    That's too bad. I didn't get a good look and just got a glimpse of the sign as I drove by today.

Found another Korean wing restaurant in the shopping center at NW 178th & Western, where the donut shop was and between Louies and The Sushi Bar. The sign is up, but the inside has a ways to go. K-Chick is the name.

Quote Originally Posted by corwin1968 View Post
    Found another Korean wing restaurant in the shopping center at NW 178th & Western, where the donut shop was and between Louies and The Sushi Bar. The sign is up, but the inside has a ways to go. K-Chick is the name.
    I believe it will be a Korean fried chicken place.

Quote Originally Posted by corwin1968 View Post
    but that area is not in Edmond

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    but that area is not in Edmond
    You know that. I know that. The Mayor knows that. But most people don't.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeEffect View Post
    You know that. I know that. The Mayor knows that. But most people don't.
    fact

Quote Originally Posted by onthestrip View Post
    I'd like to know how the restaurants around downtown and the railyard are doing. Theres been several new openings with more planned, getting crowded.

On other new restaurant openings, I read some chatter on facebook that Pepperoni Grill is opening another location at 33rd and Bryant.
    There's a vacant building which may have once planned to be a Pepperoni Grill or may still be one just North of the Thunderbird entrance off of Bryant between 33rd and Memorial.

15. Default Re: Edmond Restaurants

Pretty sure Steve's Rib on Danforth has closed now.

Texlahoma BBQ -- there's a sign in the space right next to the new S&B Burger on 2nd St (east of Bryant) that says the BBQ joint is coming soon.

17. Default Re: Edmond Restaurants

Quote Originally Posted by MagzOK View Post
    Texlahoma BBQ -- there's a sign in the space right next to the new S&B Burger on 2nd St (east of Bryant) that says the BBQ joint is coming soon.
    Good. Edmond has needed a BBQ restaurant in this part of town. Remember when Oklahoma Station was located near Target at 2nd and Bryant years back. I liked that place.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrator View Post
    Good. Edmond has needed a BBQ restaurant in this part of town. Remember when Oklahoma Station was located near Target at 2nd and Bryant years back. I liked that place.
    just an FYI for those that are interested but this will be there second location the waterloo location and food truck will continue

Does anyone know what to being built at the old Denny's location on 2nd street?

Quote Originally Posted by oklanole View Post
    Could it be this place?

https://www.foodboss.com/oklahoma-ci...dmond-delivery

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    If so, still owned by Denny's which means they demolished their own building to switch to a delivery/takeout only option. Sign O' the times?

Quote Originally Posted by oklanole View Post
    I heard it is going to be a Discount Tire.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrenogolf View Post
    I heard it is going to be a Discount Tire.
    Edmond zoning does not allow for any business with "Discount" in the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Hausfrau View Post
    Edmond zoning does not allow for any business with "Discount" in the title.
    Au contraire. Any well-loved dining institution is always in danger of becoming a Discount Tire in Edmond.

See Pepe's.

Quote Originally Posted by Midtowner View Post
    Au contraire. Any well-loved dining institution is always in danger of becoming a Discount Tire in Edmond.

See Pepe's.
    Didn't they become a AAA service center?

Thread Information