Widgets Magazine
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Market at Czech Hall

Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

They're making good progress on the Pub W/Neighborhood Jam building.

MOD Pizza finally has their sign up.

Yesterday, they started working on the lot where Whataburger will be.

No structures up yet for Cava or The Stacks but looks like they may be close to starting. Pickleman's Gourmet Cafe has applied for a permit at The Stacks. The apartment complex near there is moving along quickly.

Looks like all the businesses in that strip center between Longhorn and Slim Chickens have opened.

Lots of activity in this area right now!

Making progress on MOD Pizza, pub W/Neighborhood Jam, and Whataburger.
    IMG_1113.jpeg
    IMG_1114.jpeg
    IMG_1112.jpeg

Neighborhood Jam and Pub W in first photo.

In the second, the dirt work is for Whataburger.

Last shot shows the apartments/Stacks.

Lots going on at SW 29th and Mustang road.

MOD pizza is now open

IMG-4160.jpg

A lot of progress on the Whataburger.

IMG-4161.jpg

Mod Pizza is open.

IMG-4165.jpg

Pub W/Neighborhood Jam building is (slowly) coming together.

Also, I didn't get a picture but there's dirt being moved between the new dealership and where The Stacks will be on 10th, and also behind the Schlotzsky's. I could be wrong but neither project seems related to the dealership or The Stacks but I haven't been able to find any info on those sites yet.

There’s been a lack of workers as well as a for lease sign in front of the Neighborhood Jam/Pub W building. I’m not sure if the lease sign is for the building itself or the shopping center. Does anyone know if this is ( hopefully) still
    on and in the works??

Quote Originally Posted by roci28 View Post
    There’s been a lack of workers as well as a for lease sign in front of the Neighborhood Jam/Pub W building. I’m not sure if the lease sign is for the building itself or the shopping center. Does anyone know if this is ( hopefully) still
    on and in the works??
    There is a space in addition to NJ/PW. I'm sure the lease sign is for that.

Indeed. They are for sure still working on NJ/PW.....albeir painfully slow (on pourpose).

Quote Originally Posted by Paule4ou View Post
    Indeed. They are for sure still working on NJ/PW.....albeir painfully slow (on pourpose).
    Why on purpose? To finish around the time for Sunday brunch with some alcohol?? Isn’t that vote in March?

Bank of America has submitted a permit for 731 N Czech Hall Rd, which I believe is the lot between the OU urgent care and the Neighborhood Jam/Pub W building, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Quote Originally Posted by toggley View Post
    Bank of America has submitted a permit for 731 N Czech Hall Rd, which I believe is the lot between the OU urgent care and the Neighborhood Jam/Pub W building, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
    That’d be nice as they could definitely use another location in the area. Kind of strange though since it’s not very far from their other location at Cornwell and Vandament.

That’d be nice as they could definitely use another location in the area. Kind of strange though since it’s not very far from their other location at Cornwell and Vandament.
    Maybe it will be an ATM facility ?

Given the age of the current facility, it would not be shocking if they are replacing it. The Yukon location seems a bit out of their current strategy, with most other locations around the metro either a full branch office with more drive through lanes, or just ATMs. Plus when it was built the Yukon/West OKC area it serves was probably between half to a third the size it is today.

They will be closing/relocating to the new facility once complete. The new location is a $600,000, 4,200 sq ft build.

Quote Originally Posted by Paule4ou View Post
    They will be closing/relocating to the new facility once complete. The new location is a $600,000, 4,200 sq ft build.
    Thanks! I miss seeing all your knowledge of things coming to the yukon area in Yukon Happenings!!
    There’s so much going on that no one knows what it is…but I bet you do! Lol �� please start telling us again!!

Looks like Caliber Collision is what’s going behind Schlotzsky’s. Still not sure what’s going on between the dealership and The Stacks. Driving by, it looks like they’re installing quite a bit of lighting, similar to the amount in the dealership parking lot so it could just be an extension of that but it’s odd that it wasn’t done with everything else if that’s the case.

Whataburger is making good progress. Now hiring signs are up, so possibly sometime in December. Not sure what the hold up is with PW/NJ.

It looks like they're starting work on something behind the OU Urgent Care facility. Is this anything significant?

I thought that was apartments.

I thought that was apartments.
    The apartments are further up, behind Academy Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHayes View Post
    It looks like they're starting work on something behind the OU Urgent Care facility. Is this anything significant?
    It’s Townplace Suites. Refer back to post #186

IMG_0792.jpegIMG_0791.jpeg

A handful of people are saying “they heard Neighborhood Jam & Pub W fell through” on the Nextdoor App.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser214 View Post
    A handful of people are saying “they heard Neighborhood Jam & Pub W fell through” on the Nextdoor App.
    Not true - we know the upcoming manage of NJ and it’s still on. Just a painfully slow build.

Thread Information