Widgets Magazine
Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202166 ... LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

1. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Boop View Post
    Thunder is not that good and yes I am happy that Thunder is here but be prepared to be disappointed when Thunder lose in the playoffs, the Thunder is not winning a championship this year
    You know nothing about basketball if you are claiming that the top teams in the Western Conference are not that good. Are you from Denver or something?

Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

I can not believe you all thought I was serious! What a sad world we live in thinking everything is serious these days *Shakes head*

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    You know nothing about basketball if you are claiming that the top teams in the Western Conference are not that good. Are you from Denver or something?
    Nope, Oklahoma City, you wish I am from Denver

I can not believe you all thought I was serious! What a sad world we live in thinking everything is serious these days *Shakes head*
    So, you're trolling... Cool...

Thunder is not that good and yes I am happy that Thunder is here but be prepared to be disappointed when Thunder lose in the playoffs, the Thunder is not winning a championship this year
    Who the hell said they were winning a championship this year?

6. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

The ol' "I meant to do that" bit.

7. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

I don't think anyone seriously thinks they are going to win a championship this year, except for maybe Thunder players themselves, which is probably exactly as it should be at this juncture.

Blog Entries

Thunder Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

I'm a season ticket holder and my hopes for this year was a 6 seed getting into the playoff and winning 2 games in the first round and lose in 6. I'm not starting to lean towards up getting 4 seed home court playoff and making 2nd round. This 16 game stretch that I was worried about we are currently 9-5 worst we can do now is 9-7. To me that exceeded expectations. I was thinking 7-7 would of been good. Should be able to beat Nets we end up 10-6. Than Boston on Tuesday.

You say you know a lot about basketball, but then you keep saying things that suggest you don't. Your first bad argument is the #1 team in the West secretly sucks. Even if they're not the best team in the West (it's fair to say that's defending champ Denver), there's nothing flukey about Minnesota's play thus far this season. For example, they have a good point differential, which is usually a good alternative indicator of a good team to record. Minnesota is good. How good? Time will tell.

Your second bad take is that OKC—the second young team in the league—won't win a title so we'll all be disappointed. No one expects OKC to win a title, and no one here said that. So, your take is premised on a falst assumption.

Maybe you know about basketball and are just bad at making arguments?

I'm late to the party, did someone say the Thunder are winning it all this year ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    I'm late to the party, did someone say the Thunder are winning it all this year ?
    Yes. The whole board decided that this year’s Thunder team is the best basketball team of all time, all star and Olympic teams included, and declared them the winner of this championship and everyone for the next 10 years. Thank god Boop was here with his incomparable basketball knowledge to talk some sense into us.

13. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

The preseason odds on the Thunder were 44 games. They are on pace for 56 wins right now. I would expect us to be better than 44. Naturally people are excited. The team is fun to watch and the group of players seem to really gel.

Quote Originally Posted by PhiAlpha View Post
    Yes. The whole board decided that this year’s Thunder team is the best basketball team of all time, all star and Olympic teams included, and declared them the winner of this championship and everyone for the next 10 years. Thank god Boop was here with his incomparable basketball knowledge to talk some sense into us.
    LOL... Yep, if we can win out we will finish with 73 wins before the playoffs ! smh

When is the RSN contract up with Bally's?

As this team gets better and better to watch, Bally's is no where to be found on YouTube TV, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV.

It looks like the only streaming TV options are through DirectTV Now and Fubo? Which are both at higher price points and offer way more sport's channels than just watching Thunder. League Pass isn't an option as I understand because Thunder games are blocked in Oklahoma.

Just looked up tickets prices coming up. Wow still really cheap. It's cheaper to go to a Thunder game than probably most movies.

Quote Originally Posted by scottk View Post

As this team gets better and better to watch, Bally's is no where to be found on YouTube TV, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV.

It looks like the only streaming TV options are through DirectTV Now and Fubo? Which are both at higher price points and offer way more sport's channels than just watching Thunder. League Pass isn't an option as I understand because Thunder games are blocked in Oklahoma.
    There are a few ways to watch the Thunder games for free online and a few ways to get NBA league pass for cheap. JS

18. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Bally's is on YouTube TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanized View Post
    Bally's is on YouTube TV.
    not in oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by scottk View Post

at the end of this season ..

also the Thunder can sell 15 games to local tv networks for the later part of this season .. that will be dual broadcasts ..

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    There are a few ways to watch the Thunder games for free online and a few ways to get NBA league pass for cheap. JS
    if you like stealing

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    if you like stealing
    I won’t advocate robbing the NBA blind of its hard earned money but I will say that if the NBA wasn’t stuck in the 90s with its viewing model, I think there would be a drastic decrease in illegal activities when games are played.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    if you like stealing
    Still need to buy a good VPN. Still need to buy league pass just from another country where it's cheaper.

24. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Thunder just whipped the defending league champs (again) in their own building where you at Boop

25. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanized View Post
    Thunder just whipped the defending league champs (again) in their own building where you at Boop
    That made me laugh. Yeah 20 point win and this is only the third game this season that the Nuggets were prevented from scoring over 100. We are amazing.

Thread Information