Widgets Magazine
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Lauri101 View Post
    Welcome Rifleman and Mrs. Rifleman! We're glad you are here.

And we are equally glad to be here!

I am pretty jazzed that forums such as this exist... I know that the Mrs. will start posting here soon (probably in my username for awhile), so there might be some 'duality' issues until she's got the time and is ready to get her own username.

I'm still somewhat agog at the sheer volume of posts and the number of subjects I'm going to have to catch up on... but it should be just what I need!

2. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Well what do you know...There's a forum just for OKC. Not sure why it took me so long to find it, but I'm now here.

I'm just your average 35 year old, never married, no kids, suburbanite slob, living the quiet life as the weird single guy living at the end of the cul-de-sac.

Maybe you guys will make me actually get out more

3. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Welcome all the 'newbies'! I'm so happy to see all the intro posts! You all seem very interesting.. can't wait to get to know you all better.. please post so we'll find out more about you.

I always get a kick out of the user names.. but none has quite got my attention as the one directly above... ha,ha - I don't think I want to know!

Enjoy the site and post away!
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Keith Guest

Rifleman2C and Oh GAWD the Smell! It's great to have you both on this forum. We have a great time discussing issues and throwing around ideas. Feel free to jump in any time and start posting .

Warning, though......this site is addicting....but it is a blast, and we have fun.

5. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Karried View Post
    I always get a kick out of the user names.. but none has quite got my attention as the one directly above... ha,ha - I don't think I want to know!
    Well, I was going to use "Hot Lonely Teenage Girl", but decided that would be rather gauche.

6. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Greetings! Another noob here - Ron Black, former afternoon drive guy on WKY (before they flipped to Spanish) and all-around swell guy. Well, not really.

A friend told me about this location and I must admit, you're doing a great job!

7. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Welcome Bad Gorilla!

Look forward to hearing more from you... you might want to chime in on the Imus thread... I'm sure you might have some thoughts on the issue.

8. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Karried View Post
    Welcome Bad Gorilla!

Look forward to hearing more from you... you might want to chime in on the Imus thread... I'm sure you might have some thoughts on the issue.
    Thanks. I'm waiting for the moderator to approve my post on the Imus situation. Again, keep up the great work.

9. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Hey, big badGorilla Ron! Long time fan hear.

Seems an article of yours in the Gazette got some members here worked up.

http://www.okctalk.com/okc-metro-are...ight=ron+black

WECOME!

10. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Quote Originally Posted by BailJumper View Post
    Hey, big badGorilla Ron! Long time fan hear.

Seems an article of yours in the Gazette got some members here worked up.

http://www.okctalk.com/okc-metro-are...ight=ron+black

WECOME!
    Good heavens. I guess so.

Hi, another new member. I found this site while looking for information on downtown condos. I'm not actually in the market yet, but thought that after my son graduates from high school in about 3 years (and hopefully moves on to college) I'd might be interested in buying a condo downtown. Hopefully by then there will be a few more moderately priced developments.

I've been reading a few of the threads, I'm impressed with this site, and glad to have found it. It seems like a great place to stay informed about what's going on in OKC.

About me - I'm 47, divorced, 1 teenager, work downtown and live NW. I'm excited about all the improvements in downtown OKC, and hope they continue.

12. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Welcome, all newbies!

13. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Welsome to the Newbies, I am one too! hehe..........
    I am Kathy (OkieKAS) and I live in Chickasha.
    I have been here for one day and it is terrific.

Enjoy your time here!

14. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Hi MeMe #1 ! My beloved daughter, Leslie, a child with Autism always called me "MeMe". I look forward to some day having a grandchild that calls me MeMe.

*In Remembrance of Miss Leslie 1984 - 2000*

OkieKAS aka Kathy aka Les' MeMe

Hello everyone!

As the member name says I live in and love SouthWest Oklahoma City. I have been reading these forums for several months now and want to thank everyone for the great information and discussion. I am excited about the direction all of Oklahoma City is taking and hope the renaissance continues!

I look foreward to participating on a more active level now that I finally got around to becoming a member of the forum!
    SWOKC 4 me

16. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Welcome to all of the New Members and those attending as Guests.

Hi,

I just wanted to say hello to everyone at OKCTalk.com!!

Hello everyone, I am a Lawton native, OU grad and Oklahoman till I die. Just a lover of my home State, interested in it's continued growth and prosperity and looking forward to returning after retirement from the Federal Government.

Hello hello...Dallas native, and proud OU graduate. I'm here in OKC and taking the good with the boring.
    No really, I like it here.

Keith Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DarlingDearest View Post
    Hello hello...Dallas native, and proud OU graduate. I'm here in OKC and taking the good with the boring.
    No really, I like it here.
    Hi DarlingDearest, and welcome to OKCTalk. You have found the most active message board in OKC. There are always great discussions going on, and you will meet some of the friendliest people.

Hi All,

I've already made a private introduction to one or two of you, but here is my official hello.

My name is Jennifer and I am the PIO and Marketing Manager for OKC's Parks and Recreation Department (started in November). I hope to be able to provide insight and information on all of the important happenings going on with OKC Parks this summer, and in the future.

From time to time, I might dip my toe in to discussions to clarify policy decisions, budgeting, etc. Outside from that, I'll be a friendly and careful board reader, and liaison for all things Parks! Feel free to post questions if you have any.

Jennifer

22. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

GOOD MORNING OKLAHOMA!

A biggo HELLO & to all of the new Members, Guests and Oldies....hehe

This is a great forum.

OkieKAS - Kathy

Hi
    My name is Murphy Stone. I have lived in OKC for 14 years now.

I am a Country Girl but have truly become a City Girl in the last 14 years.
    I just love downtown. The tall buildings just take my breath away.

My hometown had 1 stoplight.

I enjoy watching the fast world of economic growth we have here in the city. In my home town economic growth was when the Wheat Harvesters came to town.

I am Mother of two, grandmother of four, I recycle allot but could do better, cigarette butts on the ground just drive me crazy. I would like to live a green life but that is always a work in process.

My thought for the day would be something I learned from a very smart man. If we just do alittle bit every day it will add up to a huge amount in the long haul.

We can apply that bit of wisdom to all we do in life.
    I look forward to exchanging ideas and thoughts with my fellow city folk,

24. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Welcome everyone.. glad to see you on the board! Jump right in and join the discussions.. we love new voices.

Feel free to ask any questions or comment anytime..

Hi Everyone!
    DH and DD and I are moving to Edmond this summer (as soon as our house sells here in Frisco,TX--anyone looking to buy a 3/2/2?)

I lived in Edmond in the late 90's and looking forward to the slower pace.

Heading up there Father's Day weekend to check on the progress of our house that's being built and just to reaquaint myself with the area.

Thread Information