Widgets Magazine
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101112131415

Thread: Henry Hudsons

Default Re: Henry Hudsons

I thought Flat Tire was owned by the same group that owns Lottinvilles?

Yes, Lottinvilles company owns Flat Tire, Henry Hudsons, S&B, Poblano Grill, and Pepperoni Grill. I think they also own all the Bricktown Brewery restaurants, as well, and possibly other concepts, too.

I believe they sold their interest in Bricktown Brewery to Enduring Brands LLC a while back. Unless enduring Brands is the group you're talking about... It's hard to keep track of these various ownership groups.

4. Default Re: Henry Hudsons

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    I believe they sold their interest in Bricktown Brewery to Enduring Brands LLC a while back. Unless enduring Brands is the group you're talking about... It's hard to keep track of these various ownership groups.
    I believe that it is Emerging Brands, LLC which owns Henry Hudson's and Poblano. I think that a different ownership group (with some similar partners) own some, or all, of the other mentioned restaurants.

I was talking to someone the other day... it's getting harder to keep track of which companies are owned by the various ownership groups... of the top of my head you have Enduring Brands, Emerging Brands, Hal Smith, Good Egg, Western Concepts (that's a smaller one though so it's easier), McNellies group, and I'm sure more I can't think of.

I like flat tire, but similar to klemm's its way out of my way =(

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    I was talking to someone the other day... it's getting harder to keep track of which companies are owned by the various ownership groups... of the top of my head you have Enduring Brands, Emerging Brands, Hal Smith, Good Egg, Western Concepts (that's a smaller one though so it's easier), McNellies group, and I'm sure more I can't think of.
    Oh, and Deep Fork.

Had a late lunch at the Bricktown location today and it was the first time I had been in there.

I really liked they place. Nice, clean, cozy, tons of TV's, big beer selection...

And I had a fantastic Theta burger for a really reasonable price. I'll be back.

9. Default Re: Henry Hudsons

^^^^^^^^
    One of the nicer casual places in Bricktown; nice interior, great beer selection, good menu, and as you mention great for watching sports. It should be packed all of the time, but I think it's still so closely aligned with the Hudson's brand that people associate it with the old smoky watered-down-beer joint. Heck, even regular Hudson's locations are nicer than that now.

I stopped by the Bricktown location today around 5PM and I'm happy to say they were quite busy and there was a lot of energy.

This place is way underrated (at least the BT version).

11. Default Re: Henry Hudsons

I haven't seen this with my own eyes but a guy on my pool team went by Henry Hudson's Hideaway to practice and says it's closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    I haven't seen this with my own eyes but a guy on my pool team went by Henry Hudson's Hideaway to practice and says it's closed.
    Yes it was sold.

This is the location east of Western and north of 63rd

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Had a late lunch at the Bricktown location today and it was the first time I had been in there.

I really liked they place. Nice, clean, cozy, tons of TV's, big beer selection...

And I had a fantastic Theta burger for a really reasonable price. I'll be back.
    Is this one heavy with smoke too, like the others?

Blog Entries

Bricktown location is smoke free

The old Henry Hudon's at 67th & Olie (just east of Western) was recently sold, closed and now a sign says a Chelino's will be coming soon.

Thread Information