Widgets Magazine
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack in the Box

Default Re: Jack In The Box

Quote Originally Posted by bmrsnrou View Post
    Not trying to be a party pooper, but why the excitement over jitb? Personally, I think the food is terrible, and I know I'm not alone. I wish we could get something good like In n Out, then I'd be excited.

in-n-out burger is planning some store in dallas but they said after the dallas stores there is no future plans for new stores in our area , so if you want yu in-n-out fix you can get it in dallas soon

Default Re: Jack in the Box

Yes, the Norman Location is open. I just went there for lunch.. It was great

Quote Originally Posted by airplane777 View Post
    Yes, the Norman Location is open. I just went there for lunch.. It was great
    Rocking along about 3 weeks worth now. School now out this week down in Norman doesn't seem to harm it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    confirming the S. MacArthur store. OKCBiz commercial real estate transactions show the land was purchased for $887,500.
    They have the signage up on that location now, looks pretty close to being completed from what I saw this past weekend.

Default Jack in the box 3

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere so here goes...

On Macarthur just north of I-40. In front of the Golden Corral.

It looks like they are pretty far along with the construction.

I found this article from back in the fall... Looks like there are 3 others planned as well.
    Jack in the Box headed to Oklahoma | Journal Record, The (Oklahoma City) | Find Articles at BNET

Default Re: Jack in the box

Norman, Moore and Midwest City

I'm confused on this JIB thing. I've eatean a time or two at JIB in Texas. Really, when I couldn't find anything else quickly. It was OK, but nothing more. I've read and heard on here and elsewhere, that people look forward to the new JIB in Moore almost like the second coming of Christ. What gives? What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronB View Post
    I didn't see this mentioned anywhere so here goes...

On Macarthur just north of I-40. In front of the Golden Corral.

It looks like they are pretty far along with the construction.

I found this article from back in the fall... Looks like there are 3 others planned as well.
    Jack in the Box headed to Oklahoma | Journal Record, The (Oklahoma City) | Find Articles at BNET
    Actually there is several threads on the topic going back to 2007 up to recent. Here are the main ones.

http://www.okctalk.com/food-restaura...-jack-box.html

http://www.okctalk.com/norman/20136-jack-box.html

Quote Originally Posted by SOONER8693 View Post
    I'm confused on this JIB thing. I've eatean a time or two at JIB in Texas. Really, when I couldn't find anything else quickly. It was OK, but nothing more. I've read and heard on here and elsewhere, that people look forward to the new JIB in Moore almost like the second coming of Christ. What gives? What am I missing?
    Nothing! You just told it the way it is.

11. Default Re: Jack in the box

Quote Originally Posted by SOONER8693 View Post
    Grease-soaked tacos & a Sourdough Jack at 3am...

Went to the Norman location last week. Um...guess I just plain dont like it.

People are wanting because they dont have it often and its new. I imagine after a couple months all the talk of JIB will subside and it'll be just another fast food joint.

Quote Originally Posted by onthestrip View Post
    People are wanting because they dont have it often and its new. I imagine after a couple months all the talk of JIB will subside and it'll be just another fast food joint.
    Exactly. People in California were excited when Sonic began to infiltrate there. Familiarity breed comtempt or, at least, disinterest.

anyone know when the midwest city location will open?

Quote Originally Posted by bradzilla View Post
    anyone know when the midwest city location will open?
    They were paving the lot yesterday

wth? Are they dry aging the beef in there? I've never seen a completed place sit so long before opening...

I know, i keep wondering whats the deal. I hope they open soon, i want one a jack in the box taco

This is crazy I drove by there last weekend and they had lights, tables and chairs, etc., etc. How can they not be open by now?!?

Quote Originally Posted by kawititnow View Post
    This is crazy I drove by there last weekend and they had lights, tables and chairs, etc., etc. How can they not be open by now?!?
    Possibly awaiting their occupancy permit, or still need to pass other required inspections first.

Possibly not have a crew trained up as yet.

Half a dozen other reasons or more are also possible. It's a burger haus. they'll get there, eventually. The one in Norman did. The 2nd one for Norman either hasn't even broken ground yet, or I've overlooked it completely. Either is possible.

I saw them putting up the signage today, shouldn't be much longer

My guestimate would be sometime in the next 30 days. I noticed the inside of the building is full of large boxes when I drove by tonight.

Anyone have any news about an opening date?!? Looks very close... Is the one in Moore even opened yet? Every time I drive by there it looks abandoned.

Opening July 26th

Quote Originally Posted by zcamaro70 View Post
    Opening July 26th
    Where did you get that info ?

Thread Information