Widgets Magazine
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: OKC Energy FC

1. Default Re: OKC Energy FC

Quote Originally Posted by pahdz View Post
    Something is missing from this list of what's prohibited from being brought into the stadium....
    No tobacco or e-cigs, but definitely alcohol.

Default Re: OKC Energy FC

Quote Originally Posted by andrewmperry View Post
    No tobacco or e-cigs, but definitely alcohol.
    Who's gonna walk right up to the gate with beer in hand, and then produce that printed out webpage if they try to stop you

3. Default Re: OKC Energy FC

pocket shot sales will increase at area liquor stores

4. Default Re: OKC Energy FC

Heroin?

Having a local team may force me to rethink my position on the game and give it another try.
    Until then my position remains...

Energy FC
    OKC Energy FC today announced that the season’s home opener on April 26, at 7 p.m., at Bishop McGuinness Catholic High School against the defending USL-PRO league champions Orlando City SC, is officially sold out. Official sell out is 3,741.

The box office at Bishop McGuinness will release a limited number of obstructed view seats beginning at 1 p.m. Saturday afternoon. Prices for the obstructed view tickets start at $13. Tickets can only be purchased at the box office at Bishop McGuinness Catholic High School in person.

There are still available a limited number of prorated season seats starting with the second home game on Saturday, May 10 against Orange County. However, there are only 1, 000 total tickets remaining for the second home match.

“It’s great to watch OKC rally behind this team. This is precisely the start we need to begin the journey to get the MLS to OKC,” said team owner Bob Funk Jr.

Opening Match Day Activities
    Chesapeake Lawn (features family activities & beverages) 4 – 6 p.m.
    Shuttle Service from Chesapeake Lawn area begins 5 p.m.
    Doors open for first ever home match 5:30 p.m.
    Kickoff for OKC Energy FC Home Opener 7 p.m.

So this is pretty bush league...Prodigal didn't put enough postage on the envelope they mailed my season tickets in, so now I have to go to the local post office to pick up my season tickets today and pay $1.12 to get my tickets.

Now THAT is actually kinda funny. Should contact them about reimbursement, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

So this is pretty bush league...Prodigal didn't put enough postage on the envelope they mailed my season tickets in, so now I have to go to the local post office to pick up my season tickets today and pay $1.12 to get my tickets.
    wow

Shouldn't they get billed for that? I work at a bank and we do our own postage, and occasionally one doesn't get enough. When it does they bill us the difference, but still deliver the mail. Of course this is the PO we are talking about.

I saw my first commercial for the team last night.

12. Default Re: OKC Energy FC

It is an oversight that happens sometimes, as Zuplar mentioned. I would agree that I thought they got billed the difference.

EnergyFC: It's starting to take shape! #UseYourEnergy http://t.co/BYLorvZI2K

It is an oversight that happens sometimes, as Zuplar mentioned. I would agree that I thought they got billed the difference.
    Definitely had to pay the difference to get my tickets. Oh well, still looking forward to tonight! What is everyone's plan pregame? If you are going to speakeasy, are you planning on taking the shuttle or parking elsewhere?

Just came back from the game. It was incredibly professional-- I'm super impressed. Ownership clearly invested a considerable amount, but they also did great work to get advertising and sponsorship. Even though the stadium was small, it was more than sold out (people were everywhere-- all in green!) and it totally felt like a top level soccer game. And all of this even though the Thunder were playing tonight. I have high hopes for the Energy and can't wait to go to the next match!!

Took this pic down in Bricktown today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the final score??

Just saw on Facebook the Energy lost 1-2.

Orlando City beat OKC 2-1 4,230 was the attendance. The largest crowd in the history of Pribil Stadium

Went to the game last night and it was a blast! The atmosphere (especially in the supporter section) was awesome! Brought my non-soccer friends and they had fun too! So much different when we have our own hometown team to root for! Everyone definitely should make it out to a game!

I echo the above post. Had a great time in the North End supporters section. Looking forward to every home game.

Agree w/ everything that has been said about last night. Extremely professional feel about the match. The re-branding of a high school football stadium was fantastic. Green and blue Energy flags everywhere. My friends and I have 4 season tix. Early 30's, ex high school/club players that follow the international leagues very closely (completely gutted by the LFC match today).

Can't say enough about the atmosphere. Can't wait for a bit less WIND to see some truly talented young players play.

Can't win them all. I think they will get better overtime and excited to see things like this!

24. Default Re: OKC Energy FC

I heard a few parents complain about language in the supporter section even though there were signs before entering that say not for kids and have a disclaimer. Not sure how you fix that but thought it was weird that they missed those signs and complained anyway.

25. Default Re: OKC Energy FC

I heard a few parents complain about language in the supporter section even though there were signs before entering that say not for kids and have a disclaimer. Not sure how you fix that but thought it was weird that they missed those signs and complained anyway.
    I was expecting the energy facebook page to be littered with comments about the supporter section being vulgar, but surprisingly there isn't much on there at all.

Thread Information