Widgets Magazine
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Incredible Pizza

Default Re: Incredible pizza to rename locations in OKC

Quote Originally Posted by decepticobra View Post
    drive down I-35, towards Marietta, take exit 29. the Love's gas station is the only place left I know that sells it.
    Hmm, I hope I can find it, thanks

Default Incredible Pizza in OKC is now Lidos?

I drove by the Incredible Pizza Company on NW Expressway and found that the signage was down and a "Lido's" sign is being hung in its place. Does anyone know what's going on there. This is my daughter's favorite restaurant and she is a bit distraught.

Default Re: Incredible Pizza in OKC is now Lidos?

My father-in-law told me a couple of weeks ago that the owners have dropped their affiliation with the Incredible Pizza chain, but it was his understanding they were planning to persist the same theming under a new name. Don't really know any more than that, unfortunately. I always liked Incredible Pizza, and thought their offerings were miles better than Chuck-e-Cheese or Cici's, but don't know how things will turn out. I would notice that the place seems to have shrunk a bit in the last year or so, so perhaps their business hasn't been as good...dunno...

My son found this link. http://lido.ws/Locations This is the same owner as the origingal Incredible Pizza. It appears as if the Incredible Pizza locations are now just going to be Lido.

I've never been inside that building and don't have any idea what changes are going on there but I do know that the outside of the building has been repainted. It has gone from a very dark blue to a "not so gaudy" light brown.

Stupidest name ever for a kids fun place. People are going to think it's another location of the popular Lido's Chinese Food in the Asian district. Horrible color scheme too. Amateurish. Bet the place folds within a year.

Default Incredible Pizza

Since Warr Acres doesn't have it's own sub forum I posted this here. Does anybody know why Incredible Pizza is now Lido Fun Center ? Has anything changed inside as far as the food and games are concerned ?

9. Default Re: Incredible Pizza in OKC is now Lidos?

Yeah horrible name and horrible website. Doesn't look like it's ALL the former Incredible Pizzas, because it started in Missouri and then Tulsa.
    Don't Edmond My Downtown

at first i thought lido was a itialian restaurant or it sounds like a club. club lido

11. Default Re: Incredible Pizza in OKC is now Lidos?

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    Stupidest name ever for a kids fun place. People are going to think it's another location of the popular Lido's Chinese Food in the Asian district. Horrible color scheme too. Amateurish. Bet the place folds within a year.
    I thought it was too. Lido should probably cease and desist the pizza joint.

Neato! Lido!

Coming from the former Pasadena, Texas Incredible Pizza location:

I was a little confused too because I went to go get a job application knowing that (up until this point) it was still Incredible Pizza. I went inside and it looked like it was still the old Incredible Pizza, but the car they had by the front was gone :'(

So, everything inside is still the same? Same pizza, games, etc? My son is begging to go there again, but I told him its not the same anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCMallen View Post
    I thought it was too. Lido should probably cease and desist the pizza joint.
    They can probably expect to hear from these fine folks, too: http://www.ledopizza.com/

Got me all excited for nuthin'...shoot.

We live in Tecumseh and my children love incredible pizza. We were a little disappointed when we went to a doctors appointment and saw the new name on the building. We decided to go ahead and try it out. Same great employees. Not as many customers and this is sad. The food was great. Granted we were there on a Wednesday, but my son thought it was really cool to have the whole place to himself. They have a wednesday special for 11.99. Unlimited attractions (go-carts, bumper cars, mini golf, bowling and all video games that do not give tickets). We were there for an hour and 1/2 and he definately got his moneys worth. I hope everyone will give the new name a change.

It looks like Lido has closed down. The past few nights I've driven by Lido at around 6 pm, and the lights have been off with no cars in the parking lot. Also, the website link above goes to another website now. Any news on this?
    Last edited by etsuco05; 01-11-2011 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Added a question

Quote Originally Posted by etsuco05 View Post
    It looks like Lido has closed down. The past few nights I've driven by Lido at around 6 pm, and the lights have been off with no cars in the parking lot. Also, the website link above goes to another website now. Any news on this?
    I agree, I haven't seen any cars there recently. I was next door at Homeland on Saturday afternoon and it looks abandoned.

We drove by there the other day, and there was a sign in the door saying "This site is closed for renovations." That's usually code for "bye-bye."

The whole Incredible Pizza to Lido thing was very, very, very weird. First I heard the local owners wanted out of the IP chain, then it was a spinoff of IP, then it was gone, so I don't know what to think.

FWIW, the last couple of times we went to IP (when it was still called that), parts of the game area were cordoned off with tarp, and a peek behind showed all kinds of games in storage, just disconnected and apparently in various states of disrepair. I thought that was pretty bizarre at the time, but now, not so much. I think it's finis.

Incredible/Lido's is now slated to reopen as a Mr. Gatti's incarnation known as GattiTown.
    http://www.newsok.com/gattis-pizza-r...rticle/3531829

Never been to a GattiTown, but I use to love me some Mr. Gatti's in days gone by.

21. Default Re: Incredible Pizza in OKC is now Lidos?

Gattis....mmmmm....good salad bar!

Horrible pizza. They are all over the place in Texas. I've never had IP, but I can say that there is much better pizza in pretty much every town in the country.

On top of that, it's too bad that places like Crystal's are so easily forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavidson8 View Post
    On top of that, it's too bad that places like Crystal's are so easily forgotten.
    I remember Crystal's and don't remember that it was anything special.

Crystal's food was good, not great but it was a great place for groups. Our family always preferred Shotgun Sam's for pizza but with the Sunday night after church crowd we always went to Crystal's.

Thread Information