Just got this email

Dear Richard,

On January 12, 2017, Coffee Creek Golf Course was purchased by a new investment group. The new ownership has decided to close the golf course immediatley.

After 26 years of service to the golf community of Central Oklahoma, I want to say THANK YOU to all of our great customers that have enjoyed playing at Coffee Creek throughout that time. It has been a pleasure providing to you a top notch golf expereince since 1991. Wether a daily player, an event client, or just an occasional player on the weekends, my life has been enriched by knowing all of you. As I always teach the staff - "It is all about the people". I hope you remember all the good times at Coffee Creek, playing with your friends and family. That is what golf is all about.

After 26 years of operating Coffee Creek, I will miss it, as I am sure you will too.

A few technical issues to pass along.

If you have a gift card, we will be honoring those at River Oaks Golf Club. If you have a donation round we will also honor those at River Oaks Golf Club, although the restrictions might be slightly different. Please call us at River Oaks (405-771-5800) if you have any questions regarding either.

See ya at the course,

Andy