I love the project layout as in INFILL, but I hate the fact that the last major piece of land in the CBD will not be greater than 300 feet tall. I know this is the first new residential downtown but I wish OKC would be a little bit more ambitious when attempting to set-the-bar for future developments (ala Devon).

200 feet isn't going to make an impact in the skyline and really is a mid-rise. Note that the 'inspiration' for this project is NOT in Downtown Dallas yet we're putting it in OKC's CBD.

I honestly wish this same development would be built in Midtown or AAlley and this site be kept for a commercial skyscraper above 500 feet (you know, CBD) but I am happy the renaissance is moving forward and therefore just hope that they raise the height of the proposal to say 20 floors [with Russell Westbrook taking the top floor penthouse!!].

I only wish when developers propose that they consider where they are in relation to what is proposed. Perhaps this is not the best location for OKC's newest modern residential high-rise but it would be awesome if it were near Saint Anthony Hospital or in AAlley on Oklahoma Ave.

Trying not to be negative, I do like it - I just wish we were more ambitious for the location. ....