Widgets Magazine

Thread: Stillwater: Bourbon Street Development

Default Stillwater: Bourbon Street Development

Site plan for new development being called Bourbon Street on W 6th Street (Highway 51) in Stillwater. Site plan: http://x.lnimg.com/attachments/A8860...B10AF7D877.pdf

There has been dirt work on this and concrete has been poured for about 1/4 of the site.

To include a new Spring Hill Suites by Marriott and a Zaxby's. (The large sold site for hotel is Spring Hill Suites and the larger restaurant site on the southwest is Zaxby's). I haven't seen plans nor heard about the other hotels and restaurant sites.

Very excited for this project! I live on this side of town and we desperately need these things. Still three pad sites available as well! Link to broker site: 4424 West 6th Avenue, Stillwater, OK, 74074 - Retail (land) Property for Sale on LoopNet.com

Default Re: Stillwater: Bourbon Street Development

First is Zaxby's and Springhill Suites by Marriott.

I have confirmation from an employee there will be a Starbucks in this development.

That side of town needs some big box development from a new strip mall at the SW corner of Country Club Rd. and W. 6th, but I guess everything from a movie theater chain to Home Depot and Dillard's doesn't see Stillwater as an attractive location.

I agree completely! It's a real shame.

The property located at 4999 W 6th Street is PRIME DEVELOPMENT!
    I live just around the corner. My dream is a development with Target, Home Depot, Harkins Theater, some small retail/mix options, maybe Five Guys or a Zoe's Kitchen. Put out one or two box stores, I'm thinking another Chick-Fil-A or a Denny's.

According to land records this property is owned by the FISCHER, MALINDA BERRY TTEE & BERRY, THOMAS D. I assume the family and/or her trust. Former OSU Foundation president. Get off your high-horse and sell the land for development! If I had money I would totally develop the area.

The Springhill Suites hotel (Buffalo Builders, LLC) filed their building permit March 23. Located in the back of this development. 81 rooms being built for $3.5 mill.
    http://stillwater.org/government/cit...__Mar_2016.pdf

Thread Information