I emailed Moore city manager Steve Eddy today to ask if Moore was going to pursue Google Fiber like OKC is doing and below is his response.

I am a citizen of Moore and was wondering if the city is working with Google Fiber to expand to the Moore area since they are starting to get buildings underway and hire staff in Oklahoma city for Google Fiber and are in fact coming to OKC ?

Bobby,
It must be Google day. I received a call this very morning from Google and we are going to meet with them in early April to discuss this. I am assuming they will update us on their progress in OKC and then discuss options for extending it into Moore.

Wow, I am glad to hear this and I hope the city will work with Google to bring it to Moore as I would love to have more options for service than just Cox or AT&T. and I think this would help bring good jobs and business to our city as well. Please keep me posted if you can.

I will try to keep you posted. The only real question at this point is the cost and I assume we will find out more about that when we meet with them.