Widgets Magazine

Thread: Progrexion

Default Progrexion

Home | Progrexion.com

Not super exciting but looks like lots of new jobs are coming to West OKC, as Progrexion is planning a big operation (estimated 200 to 500 employees) at OKCWorks, the old Lucent plant near Council & I-40.

Just saw a $2.5 million building permit to remodel more than 50,000 square feet there and they have already started listing jobs.

They have similar facilities around the country and are growing rapidly. The offer credit counseling services.

Home

Default Re: Progrexion

From The Oklahoman:

The Utah-based company Progrexion ASG Inc. has qualified for up to $6.6 million in Quality Jobs money over the next 10 years for creating up to 534 new jobs in Oklahoma City. The company provides technology, marketing, administration and teleservices for its subsidiary CreditRepair.com, and its client, the credit repair company Lexington Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    From The Oklahoman:
    I have no idea how they are qualifying for this much QJA money, this is essentially a call center. I thought QJA money was only for higher paying jobs?

You may be confusing the State program with that of the City's.

This State program just requires about $32K per job on average and new annualized payroll of $2.5 million.

Also requires basic health insurance for anyone working at least 30 hours.

http://okcommerce.gov/assets/files/i...Guidelines.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    You may be confusing the State program with that of the City's.

This State program just requires about $32K per job on average and new annualized payroll of $2.5 million.

Also requires basic health insurance for anyone working at least 30 hours.

http://okcommerce.gov/assets/files/i...Guidelines.pdf
    Ya I must have thought of something else because I thought it was much higher. What a joke that our state is subsidizing such low paying jobs.

The number is based on the average wage in a particular county but is not to exceed that $32K number.

Thread Information