Scratch that, looks like it's the eastbound view from I-240.

ODOT Presents I-35/I-240 Crossroads Interchange Reconstruction Plan

I35 and I240 Crossroads map
A public meeting is scheduled for June 11 to solicit public input on the future reconstruction of the I-35/I-240 interchange in southeast Oklahoma City.

Click here to view the full project map image.

ODOT Presents I-35/I-240 Crossroads Interchange Reconstruction Plan

Public Meeting
Thursday, June 11, 2015
6 p.m.
Wilmont Place Baptist Church Sanctuary
6440 S. Santa Fe Ave.
Oklahoma City

New Features

• The project will reconstruct the I-35/I-240 interchange as a multi-level interchange with dedicated interstate flyover ramps and improve city street access with added ramps, turnaround lanes and service roads.

Improves Traffic Safety and Efficiency

• It will address congestion and safety issues by providing new ramps and more merging distance to accommodate current and future traffic.

Preserves Business Access

• While interstate access for businesses will change, ODOT has designed additional features to help traffic get to and from the Plaza Mayor area and other south Oklahoma City businesses, including a turnaround lane at S.E. 59th St. and new I-240 ramps at Santa Fe Ave.

Timeline

• The first phase (Reconstruction of eastbound I-240 to southbound I-35) is planned to go to bid in FFY 2016, with subsequent phases scheduled for 2018, 2020 and 2021.

FOR MORE information about the June 11 meeting, email m-coordinator@odot.org or call 405-521-2350.

This shows the existing eastbound I-240 near Shields Blvd.

This artist rendering shows the proposed changes at I-240 and I-35 in Oklahoma City.