Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gaillardia

Default Re: Gaillardia

All the clubs you mention are private except Rose Creek, so you can't really compare green fees.

2. Default Re: Gaillardia

Oak Tree National is $175 on weekday, $200 on weekends

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    I don't play golf so I am not going to even guess, but what is the cost for green fees at Gaillardia versus Rose Creek, The Greens or Quail Creek? If it is $150 to play and the course is about the same quality as Rose Creek but RC is $75, then they need to lower their prices or make it worth the $150.
    it is private ..

Quote Originally Posted by worthy cook View Post
    Oak Tree National is $175 on weekday, $200 on weekends
    Didnt know this, I thought National was private.

5. Default Re: Gaillardia

It is. But you have to play with a member and that's what the guest fee is. Also, the max number rounds a guest can play there is eight times per calendar year.

Quote Originally Posted by worthy cook View Post
    It is. But you have to play with a member and that's what the guest fee is. Also, the max number rounds a guest can play there is eight times per calendar year.
    i played there the other day and the guest fee was less .. did it just go up??

7. Default Re: Gaillardia

I could be wrong about the weekday fee, but I brought out a guy a few Saturdays ago and it was 200 with tax

Gaillardia placed in receivership

Gaillardia Golf and Country Club has been placed into receivership at the behest of its creditors.
    By Brianna Bailey
    Published: June 28, 2013

The struggling Gaillardia Golf and Country Club has been placed into receivership at the behest of its creditors.

Oklahoma County District Court Judge Patricia Parrish moved to appoint Ford Price, managing partner of the Oklahoma City real estate firm Price Edwards & Co., as receiver for the exclusive country club on Thursday afternoon.

For the rest of Brianna's article: Gaillardia placed in receivership | News OK

I hope this is the first step towards finding a new owner who can turn that place around.

How is Gaillardia doing?

Quote Originally Posted by OkiePoke View Post
    How is Gaillardia doing?
    I played out there Friday. Course is in better shape right now, than it has been in 3-4 years. Not going to win any awards...but in great shape for fall/winter and being dormant for a few years.

Do you know what the green fees were? Not sure if you have to be a member, or if someone from the public can play.

private, must be a member or a guest of a member

14. Default Re: Gaillardia

I think it is around $100 for weekday, $125 for weekend if you play with member. but that was from a few years ago so it might have changed. Too much if you ask me but still one of the nicer layouts around.

I'm not sure what the fees were, as I always play with a buddy...and I've never paid a dime. But I return the favor to him, at Rose Creek. I'm assuming, I'm getting the better end of that deal....but its not something we talk about.

Thread Information