Widgets Magazine

Thread: Territory Magazine(New OKC Magazine Showcasing Food, Fashion, and Culture)

Default Territory Magazine(New OKC Magazine Showcasing Food, Fashion, and Culture)

From News5

OKLAHOMA CITY —At All About Cha Stylish Coffee and Tea on Western Avenue, the coffee now comes with a side of culture. Patrons can snag a free copy of the first edition of Territory Magazine.

“I'm probably texting them every single day saying, 'Hey, believe it or not we've already run out of our shipment and it's only been a couple of hours.' So, folks are really excited about it, they're hungry for it,” All About Cha owner Daniel Chee told KOCO’s Erielle Reshef.

Territory editor Veronica Pasfield has vast experience creating city-based publications, but a visit to Oklahoma City inspired her to embark on her latest venture.

“The opportunity was just too great not to come here and really try to marry this format to this, like, amazing growing town.”

A compilation of hotspots for shopping, dining and exploring, Pasfield said Territory highlights the energy of OKC.

Read more: New OKC magazine to highlight food, fashion and culture | Oklahoma City - OKC - KOCO.com

Default Re: Territory Magazine(New OKC Magazine Showcasing Food, Fashion, and Culture)

Are they accepting advertising? Is it glossy?

Default Re: Territory Magazine(New OKC Magazine Showcasing Food, Fashion, and Culture)

confini

Urban Pioneer grabbed a copy for me. It really is a fantastic publication. It's put together very well, and the quality of the paper and print is excellent.

Pick up a copy if you haven't gotten one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    confini
    custinos.

(I will definitely pick up a copy of the magazine. Will it be next to The Oklahoma Gazette?)

Quote Originally Posted by catch22 View Post
    Urban Pioneer grabbed a copy for me. It really is a fantastic publication. It's put together very well, and the quality of the paper and print is excellent.

Pick up a copy if you haven't gotten one yet.
    I thought the idea here was to use less trees and minimize carbon footprints . . . oh. wait . . . there are valleys and dells waiting to become landfills . . . sorry. I forgot. =)

that's a type of "catch22" . . . ain't it?

Thread Information