Widgets Magazine

Thread: Asphalt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Asphalt

Back East many homes have decomposed granite driveways. Depending on material quality it runs from about 50 cents to 75 cents per SF plus the labor for spreading it. Cheap, easy to lay down & stays in place.

2. Default Re: Asphalt

Quote Originally Posted by stick47 View Post
    Back East many homes have decomposed granite driveways. Depending on material quality it runs from about 50 cents to 75 cents per SF plus the labor for spreading it. Cheap, easy to lay down & stays in place.
    We use that in all our flagstone paths. It is great stuff and mostly stays where its laid. I occasionally have to buy a bucket or two full at Buckleys to fill in after a really big rain. $5 bucket does a lot of fix'n.

Quote Originally Posted by BBatesokc View Post
    We use that in all our flagstone paths. It is great stuff and mostly stays where its laid. I occasionally have to buy a bucket or two full at Buckleys to fill in after a really big rain. $5 bucket does a lot of fix'n.
    Thanks - now I know where to find it!

Quote Originally Posted by stick47 View Post
    We have some small areas around our safe room/landscaping areas that we were thinking of using that.

Thread Information