Quote Originally Posted by LAJJ View Post
For anyone interested in coming to the next OKC planning commission meeting in support of Uptown 23rd/GUYUTES, the meeting will be held on Thursday, April 24th at 1:30 p.m. at the Oklahoma City Planning Commission, 200 N. Walker, Municipal Building, 3rd floor. If you cannot attend the meeting but would still like to show your support, please feel free to write a letter to Oklahoma City Planning Commission, stating your name and address. From my understanding the main concerns from some of the Mesta Park residents appears to be parking and noise. GUYUTES has secured additional parking and they are willing to put up signs directing their patrons to the specific parking area and additional signs reminding patrons not to park in the neighborhood behind the business. Regarding the noise issue, GUYUTES is currently working with residents to re-assure them that they will abide by the city’s noise ordinance. For those willing to write a letter, please mail the letter to:

GUYUTES, LLC
3732 N. Shartel Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73118

Thanks in advance for your support!
I hope you didn't get more parking in response to the planning commission. Parking is not required and it is not even appropriate for them to discuss it during your hearing.

I wish you luck with this project