While it's not exactlly a historic structure campus, it does have very nice buildings (alum here). It's going through an amazing construction boom since 2000 that has transformed the entire campus.

The chapel is an amazing building! If you ever get a chance to attend something like the Christmas Vespars there, it's an awe inspiring event. And the new music building is a jewel compared to any campus in the U.S....if only they could get a good auditorium in that thing.

One of the first things I appreciate when I go to OU, is how quick and easy it is to walk around OCU's campus. The compact design allows you to get anywhere on campus in a short amount of time. Sort of the benefit of not being a campus in a 'burb.

The ongoing construction (which never ends) continues to improve student resources on campus and improve overall student life there.

One of the older structures (Dawson-Loefler) houses math and science. That building has an interesting history behind it. Several original buildings burned down back in the early days of the school. Places like Loefler and the physical plant were rebuilt quickly. At that time, Loefler was a mechanical science building. Apparently at one time, you could get a degree in such things (fancy name for auto repair). You can see the old garage doors that have been bricked over on several of the outside walls. And the odd decreased grade on the west end of the first floor hints at some of the odd floor designs that structure had at that time. It's the buidling I spent the most time in, but that I also seemed to be allergic to. 60 years of crap in the ceiling and a funky central air system made for bad allergies....and weird smells. Word is that this building will be dozed and the groups will move into Sarkeys after Law moves out....we'll see if that happens.