Widgets Magazine

Thread: Lofts on Broadway Extension

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OULOri Guest

Default Re: Lofts on Broadway Extention

Okay so I had to join this board because of all the talk here. I am the property manager for Wired Lofts, and granted I know they do not look the greatest at the moment but they are " under construction" and yes we are almost full with phase one. By spring of next year we will have several more of these buildings. Plus a top of the line gym and pool and club house. And no the "elite" do not live here. We have several who are just starting out on their own with a roommate. I also do have young married couples and a few kiddos. We are different than most complexes. One we do accept pets no size limit. As long as they are quiet. Also the phone is answered by a live person 24 hours a day and you get to skip the answering machine that you get at other apartments. The owner had a vision and he isn’t sitting on the beach somewhere He is actually out there building along with the construction crew. And he actually cares for the residents that reside there, something you probably wouldn’t find somewhere else. And to answer the question of the vast field. All has been bought Delta Dental is putting their new corporate offices right in front of the building and we have the field on the north side. Also there are plans for a shopping center directly north of our complex. We also have deals with silver horn golf course for our tenants and have community mixer's to meet your neighbors and discuss anything you want to with the staff. I have lived in several apartments during my single years and I can truly say if Wired Lofts was around when I was looking I would have lived there. And tot hose of you say we are ugly take another look at the website.

Thank you

Lori Downs

stacyq Guest

As I hop off my pony and tie her up on my concrete pillar. I live here and I am here to tell you this place is wonderful, the staff is always willing to go that extra mile for you. I have lived at thge link's and also sycamore farms both in the high range on rent and neither place does what Lori and the other staff does for us. I dont think she was being combative she was expressing the property and the ammenties which are fab! We are a tight close community at the moment. With alot of us not ever living in Oklahoma City. If you dont get the style why bash it with "red neck jokes" And I am not a young profesional type I work at aol. But if you add that I dont have to pay for cox cable or cox internet, that saves me 150 bucks easily and add in my own garage and a full size washer and dryer! And a management staff that you can actually talk to. So if you dont get the design dont bash it.

The inside reminds me of a clubhouse I built when I was 13. Good concept, not good exection IMHO!

4. Default Re: Lofts on Broadway Extention

the only thing it is missing is a bloodhound and a yard boss holding a shotgun, and it would look like it was taken out of a scene of cool hand luke, and strother martin saying "What we have here is a failure to communicate"

This complex of 18 units may be on the market, listed around $2.1 mil. It will be interesting to see what ultimately happens here.

well hi there, i actually just joined and it's my first post, it seems like i needed to revive this thread because i have some questions. In January i'll be moving to OKC and was looking online for housing for rental in the area... and saw the wired lofts website and actually thought it looked really cool, but i've never been to OKC so i didn't know anything about it other than what the site said. anyways, i came here and saw all kinds of info on alternatives. so it's been a while since you guys last posted, so i was wondering, did that area around wired lofts get better? or should i look elsewhere, like the garage loft apartments?
    any suggestion is appreciated.

Thread Information