Widgets Magazine

Thread: Sam's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Sam's

Sam's also agreed to pay the home owners association an annual amount ($2,500 I believe) along with other concessions. I'm sure it's a done deal.
    C. T.

Today's Oklahoman listed the sale of the property from Fox Lake Investments to Sam's Real Estate Business Trust. Construction will probably begin soon. I'm just happy to have one 8 miles closer and away from that terrible intersection of Memorial and Penn.
    C. T.

3. Default Re: Sam's

Quote Originally Posted by ctchandler View Post
    Today's Oklahoman listed the sale of the property from Fox Lake Investments to Sam's Real Estate Business Trust. Construction will probably begin soon. I'm just happy to have one 8 miles closer and away from that terrible intersection of Memorial and Penn.
    C. T.
    Side note, I think a few spots below that you can see that Russell Westbrook spent some change on a house in NE OKC, and that Covel Corner was just bought as well

worthy cook,
    Yes, I noticed that. He's in my neighborhood, about one third of a mile away. I could put five of my homes inside his 8,400 square foot home.
    C. T.
    Quote Originally Posted by worthy cook View Post
    Side note, I think a few spots below that you can see that Russell Westbrook spent some change on a house in NE OKC, and that Covel Corner was just bought as well

Quote Originally Posted by ctchandler View Post
    C. T.
    Same here. I will be glad to have it close by. I find that I don't go to Sam's as often as I should for things, just because I hate going over there. I try to avoid the Penn&Memorial nightmare whenever I can.

As for the atypical Sam's, while I don't know that I would call it atypical, but their store in Fayetteville, AR is a bit different. It's pretty new and is a "green" building. For example, it has a car wash that uses run off storm water and gray water from the store or some such thing. I don't remember all the other cool things its supposed to have. Inside its pretty much a Sam's, but it does have sky lights, much like the Walmart on I35 in Edmond.

Thread Information