Widgets Magazine

Thread: Penn Square Mall

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Store change coming to Penn Square

Quote Originally Posted by Architect2010 View Post
    Spartan. You were wrong for presuming that all of us liken Penn Square to a Galleria, somehow falsely justifying a STUPID and biased generalization that it's somehow a dump. I think we all agree that Penn Square Mall isn't a exactly the most renowned of places, but it's nice, modern, and more successful than any other in Oklahoma. Funny when everyone disagree's with your little rant, you decide to somehow blame it on an assumption of yours that you must have pulled right out of thin air. I think the distinction between a Galleria and Penn is clear to all but only the most polarized of opinions...
    Well said. Spartan is proving himself more out of touch wih reality with each post. He assumes no one but him travels. No one says it's north park or galleria in Dallas yet he is the one doing the judging.

2. Default Re: Store change coming to Penn Square

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    Well said. Spartan is proving himself more out of touch wih reality with each post. He assumes no one but him travels. No one says it's north park or galleria in Dallas yet he is the one doing the judging.
    +1

3. Default Re: Store change coming to Penn Square

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    Then what if I told you that Penn Square was a giant liberal conspiracy being perpetrated by the U.N.? :-P

But seriously, you guys' inability to address the factual content of my posts is beginning to irk me. It seems like once again I have struck a nerve. Also, these threads do NOT need to become about me. I hate it when people do that, fine make the thread about refuting a comment I made, but I don't see where this calls for anything personal. If I want to be personal friends, or personally acknowledge some of you, trust me I'll let you know. There are a lot of people on this forum that I am well-acquainted with.

We have these de-personalized little graphics to the side of our screen name, above each post. That is my representation of me as a person to you, unless I give you otherwise. Think of me as a robot that doesn't want to personally associate with others, if that helps. A big, evil U.N. conspiracy robot...

That absolutely goes for you too, Newlon. If I want to personally relate with you, I'll let you know. As for my post content, that's all entirely fair game. Call me out on facts if you have them. I'm more than happy to talk ideas and issues with you, since sometimes you do have good fact-based posts.

Thread Information